The rescue

Quick A/N; Midoryia was gone for two months before Aizawa rescued him. I just wanted to clear it up since I know I was pretty vague in my last chapter about how long Midoryia was kidnapped for.
___________________________________
Bakugou's PoV (after chapter 9)

"We need to go to sensei again! We can't just leave him to deal with whatever he's working with alone!" Denki exclaimed after sitting in silence for ten minutes. The only thing I could possibly think of is the fact that now I've lost Deku once again the promise that I made to him as a child has so far never came true I told him I would always protect him and now he's missing. Dear god what will Auntie think? A shiver ran down my spine just at the thought.

"Kat, are you okay?" Ej asked with his normally caring eyes while Mina clinging onto him like she was a koala.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered, fuck, my face heated up in embarrassment while Denki and Hanta snickered to themselves.

"Listen I know your wanting to save Midoryia and while I do too we don't know where he is and if we react rashly we may never see him again so once you figure where he is then we can talk about where to go from there I will work with Mic to figure out where he is aswell. Be advised though depending on where he went he may not want to come back." Aizawa warned us. We all nodded and walked back to Hanta's dorm where mina and Ej sat on the hammock and they rest of us either sat on his bed or on the floor.

"This is honestly ridiculous we've saved classmates by ourselves before and it turned out fine, well except for the fight between All might and All for One." Ej mumbled the last bit to himself. I had light flashbacks from the encounter with the League and the faint emotions of watching the fight between Allmight and All for One crashed over me.

"I agree, if it was any of us Midoriya would be out there regardless of having teacher approval for it!" Mina exclaimed slamming her hands down on the table next to the hammock before jumping out of the hammock and pacing back and fourth. "It's just a big load of bullshit! We're third years now! We should be able to save a classmate if we're training and getting close to being able to saving human lives!" Mina's voice was getting louder and she was adding more of an edge with every word she spoke.

"Mina we're all frustrated but you need to calm down yelling and getting angry isn't going to solve any of our problems right now." Hanta said trying to calm her down.

"Yeah, I know it's just so aggravating, it makes me want to rip someone's hair out!" Mina's fist balled before she sat down and Ej, wrapping his arm around her back calming her down that way.

"What if we take another look at the HN maybe we missed something?" Denki suggested.

"In theory, but where? We checked his profile and we got into everything we could, even though that wasn't much." Mina stated a slight edge still in her voice.

"Not everything." I pipped up for a moment everyone looked confused before looks of realization washed over them.

"Do you think you could even get into there? It said you needed higher access then what we had." Ej retorted.

"Well there's only one way to find out." I grabbed Hanta's laptop after he unlocked it and I logged onto the HN and I found Deku's profile,

Hero name: Deku
Real name:Izuku midoryia
Quirk: Ofa, black whip,smoke screen, float, Fa jin, danger sense, Gear shift
Age:17
Hero rank: #20
Current mission: N/A higher access required
Family: Inko midoryia (mother) Shouta Aizawa (Teacher and legal guardian)

I tired clicking on the current mission field to be met with another tab opening and a place to type in a password "Shit." I muttered to myself.

"What do you mean shit? What happened?" Kaminari asked.