𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘•𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍-everything changes

Start from the beginning

He ran over and opened the barn doors and let the walkers in before running over to the ladder and starting to climb up. "Now!" Rick yelled and Carl tossed the lighter down and flams filled the air.

"Now what?" Dean asked looking up at Rick.

Rick looked at him and ran a hand  down his face. "Uh..." Dean's question was answered when the rv pulled up right where they could climb on top of it and get down.

Rick went first and helped Carl and Dean down. They all climbed down the ladder and walked around the rv to see Jimmy getting eaten. "This way!" Rick yelled and they started running again.

Walkers cut Dean off from Carl and Rick. "Shit." Dean muttered shooting one of the walkers.

He could no longer see Rick or Carl so he started shooting as many walkers as he can so he could have an opening.

He started running for the house. When he got there he didn't see anyone. His heart raced looking for a way to go. Walkers started surrounding him so he started to run.

The sound of honking caused Dean to momentarily stop. He saw the blue truck and took off running to it. The passenger door opened "Get in!" Lori yelled.

Dean quickly jumped in beside her and slammed the door. He panted as T-dog started to drive. "Where's Carl?" Lori asked Dean with teary eyes.

"He's—he's with Rick... We got separated. He'll be okay. Rick's with him." Dean nodded to himself.

Lori nodded as a few tears slid down her cheeks. She was worried about her son and husband but it brought her a little comfort knowing that they were together.

 She was worried about her son and husband but it brought her a little comfort knowing that they were together

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 T-dog continued to drive the blue truck. Lori had one arm around Beth and the other around Dean. Dean was deep in thought, he was worried about Daryl. He believed he's still alive but he was afraid he'd never see him again.

"Hey, we gotta turn around." Lori said to T.

"Straight back to that herd?" T asked shocked, he shakes his head in disagreement. "Um, no."

"The highway's back there. That's where they'll be. Rick will go back to where we first broke down and Glenn too." Lori explained.

T-dog shook his head. "We're headed East, get to the coast. We should've done that from the jump. Look, we've got a shot to get out of here in one piece."

"I gotta find Carl. Dean said he was with Rick. And I'm sure Dean wants to be with his brother again." Lori stressed.

"I hate to say it, but they're on their own. There's no way to even begin to start looking." T-dog shook his head firmly.

"You're wrong." Lori cried.

"Look, we can't go back. I'm sorry. It's suicide." T-dog told her.

"Alright, then let me out." Lori said, reaching over Dean and opening the door.