So, What Do You Think? Just As Nice As The Other One, Right?

Start from the beginning

Shion: "So, Manager-san. Am I not wonderous?"

Y/N: "Your magic didn't falter this time. Good job."

Shion: *She turns away* "Hmph! My magic is uber-accurate! You just so happened to have seen the rare few times it's messed up."

Y/N: "You killed me."

Shion: "I said I was sorry! Geez... It's not like you actually died or anything."

Y/N: "Gomen, gomen." Just how accurate is her magic? She could be right. I could've seen the few times she messed up. Perhaps she's nervous performing spells in front of her manager?  "Do you wanna tell me what this is all about."

Shion: *She nods her head* "Hai."

She smiles before striking another pose.

Shion: "This is the latest evolution in my magic! Flawless multi-person teleportation!"

Y/N: "Oh! That is impressive."

He takes a few steps closer and gets a better look at Shion's newest spell.

Y/N: "And it's more accurate than the last version?"

Shion: "95% accuracy!"

Y/N: You know what, I'll take it. "Very nice. I'm sure this will make branch-to-branch communication even easier."

Shion: "Oh, well, it's nothing for a high-class mage like myself. It's just instantaneous multi-person travel. I'm sure anyone could do it. But please, feel free to praise me more."

Y/N: "I'm very proud of you. Clearly, this is above what most people can do." But why make it? "So, uh, where are we going?"

Yagoo: "We'll be sending you to the EN office. We want to use this opportunity to acquaint you with the head EN office."

Y/N: "Will you be alright, A-chan?"

A-chan: "Hm? I'm going with you, of course."

Yagoo: "This will be a great chance for all the managers to get together."

Y/N: "Are you sure you can handle everyone on your own?"

Yagoo: *He chuckles* "I thank you for your concern, but I'll be fine."

He takes out four brown paper bags. Each bag has a different name on it.

Yagoo: "The others wanted to see you off with a good lunch since they know you can't cook."

Y/N: "A-Ah. Thanks."

Yagoo: "Also, we don't know if we can retrieve you after transporting you. If we can't, we'll schedule a flight. We'll count it as a paid vacation. No need to worry about your hours. You have your passport on you, right?"

Y/N: "Yeah." I wasn't planning to go away for a while. "Make sure someone checks on Oz."

Yagoo: "Will do." *He bows lightly* "Good. Good luck."

With that Aloe, A-chan, Nodoka, and Y/N prepare for their mission.

Shion: *She puts on glasses* "I need to go over the legal junk first. You might feel slight dizziness once you arrive. Long-distant teleportation might also induce motion sickness. It will worsen any symptoms of an upset stomach. Do not attempt to step out once the spell is activated, that will cause unknown amounts of pain. I am not legally responsible for any actions you commit once you're overseas. This spell is not completely precise as it is experimental. You'll land in a general area, no guarantees you'll all land in the same spot. I'm also not legally responsible for any unintentional trespassing. By participating in my spell you agree to pursue no legal action for any mess-ups. Blah, blah, blah."