seven

The next day everyone walked into the wyzt studio - simply to be stage managers.

After all, today was the Miss Teenage Hairspray pagaent.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡?
𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐞?
𝐍𝐨, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡?
𝐍𝐨, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲

Corny started singing and they all took it as queue to start their plan. The council all began to dance and sing along, spraying hairspray all over the place - creating small, foggy ,clouds in the air.

"I risked multiple communicable diseases, she'll certainly risk jail." Velma Von Tussle muttered to herself, unluckily Alicia heard and scrunched her nose in disgust, ' That woman needs shame ' she thought as she rolled her eyes at the blonde.

"And now for the talent portion of our competition our councilettes, in their official Miss Teenage Hairspray, dance off." Corny moved aside to showcase the councilettes, 'accidentally' hitting Amber in the face, making Alicia snicker at her angered reaction.

"First of we have the sunny pride of highland town - Darla." Corny introduced her before she stepped forward and everone started applauding.

Phones immediately started ringing and Alicia and Mariam were of stage messing around - pretending to dance aswell as the two spinned and twirled, barely being able to contain their laughter.

"This girl can power all of greater down town Baltimore with her energy - LouAnn." Corny spoke up, introducing yet another councillette as everyone applauded for the new dancer and the dancer who had just finished.

Mariam and Alicia were almost dying at LouAnn's dancing, snickering as she jumped around the stage but from the corner of Alicia's eye she saw something... Velma Von Tussle was switching out the votes, she nudged Mariam and signalled for her to pay attention to Velma and the two gave eachother a look, knowing they had both just seen the same thing.

"Ladies and gentlemen the almost too happy - Tammy."

"You go tell one of the boys what we just saw, I'll stay here and make sure she don't do any more rubbish" Alicia muttered as she pushed Mariam in the direction of where the boys were on guard.

"And thank you Tammy." Corny applauded the girl who then giggled and curtsied before walking back to her partner.

"Confirmed sighting." A voice spoke from Velma's walkie talkie and then she began to usher the three policemen out, "No buts - you three out, out! Out out out out!" She shrieked and Alicia smirked, knowing it was about to go down.

Two boys appeared from out the curtain, giving Alicia the signal to start making her way to where she's supposed to be. She nodded as she turned on her heel and skipped away, the two boys looked back at eachother before starting to follow her.

She heard a clattering sound from the entrance, knowing that they had just locked the doors, "So far so good." She muttered as she climbed a ladder that leaded towards the lighting.