𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

As everyone continued to go over this months schedule Alicias' head rested on her hand, this was boring

As everyone continued to go over this months schedule Alicias' head rested on her hand, this was boring. She watched as Corny focused on writing down whatever producers said. Lucky for her she was only sat 2 seats away from him. Suddenly she got the great idea to tease him a little bit. She got the point of her foot and dragged it along Cornys leg, to which he looked at Alicia for a split second before turning away and dragging his foot away aswell. To which Alicia immediately understood and took her foot back. If you were there you would've seen the hurt on her face, she was embarrassed and didn't understand the sudden rejection.

"All right I think thats a wrap!" one of the producers exclaimed and everyone began packing up and leaving their seats. Alicia and Corny packing up extra slow in hopes to be able to stay behind with one another.

After everyone had left Alicia went to hook her arms around Cornys neck but he just pushed her away, "Listen Alicia, I think it's best if we...take a break." He sighed, "What, why?" she pushed himself away from him, he stayed silent, "Come on! Say it then!" She almost yelled, "Spit it out! Your just gonna- gonna break up with me? And not even tell me why?" Alicia cried as she began hitting his chest, "Alicia. ." Corny whispered, "Is that all you can say? Alicia? You son of a bitch why did I ever think this would work out? Why Corny? I hate you! I hate you!" She yelled as she carried on hitting Corny.

"Alicia..you don't mean that" Corny said, referencing to the last sentence, "I do! I mean it! I hate you why did you do this to me! You tricked me! You don't love me!" Alicia cried into his chest, "I do love you, Alicia. Things are just... complicated." He mumbled into her hair as she carried on crying into his chest, him holding her tight. Alicia regretted everything she said. Corny regretted breaking up with Alicia in the first place.

"I'm sorry Corny. I'm sorry." She continued to sob holding onto him tightly, never wanting to let go, "Do we have to break up? Why do you want to?" Alicia looked up at him, her eyes all glossy. "Lets go." he walked out of the meeting room, Alicia following behind with her head facing the floor. He opened the car door for her and he hopped in after. Alicias head rested on Cornys shoulder, "It's about to rain." she whispered as she looked at the sky from Cornys convertible. "Mhm" he mumbled, focused on the road. Eventually it began raining, Alicia squealed as she covered her hair with a stack of books sitting in front of her seat. She laughed as Corny continued to get soaked. Soon they reached Alicias house, this was the last time the pair would be together. "I'll walk you to the door." Corny mumbled.

"I need to give you your stuff back anyways." Alicia linked her arm through Cornys, never wanting to let go. As they went through the damp path they finally reached shelter at the porch. "Just wait here" Alicia went inside and grabbed a box, looking at each item, each holding a valuable memory between the two. This is when it struck her. 'This is our last time together.'

As Alicia walked out with the overflowing box, "Alright, all your stuff is in there. Jumpers, photos, presents, everything." She breathed out, handing the box to Corny. "See you on negro day, Alicia. You'll do great." He nodded awkwardly. As he began making his way to his car. A gush of confidence came over Alicia and she yelled, "Corny!".

As she ran out into the rain Corny turned around confused as Alicia ran up to him and pulled him in for a kiss, just for the last time. Corny was quick to respond, he was quick to kiss back, pulling her in until he could feel her heart beat again his chest. As Corny pulled away they were both panting, "Don't leave me Corny" she whispered, her eyes turning all glossy again as the rain ran down their backs. Corny didn't say anything. He turned around and got into the car. Driving of. Watching as Alicia sobbed in the rain from his rear view mirror. Her hair all damp and the mascara running down her cheeks. That's when Seaweed ran out and saw the state she was in.

" 'licia? What happened? Come inside you're gonna get sick" Seaweed asked frantically. Guiding Alicia in.

"What happened?" he asked once again when Alicia was dry, "Corny broke up with me". She whispered and was immediately engulfed into a hug from Seaweed, after all he knew how much she liked Corny. "Now I have one thing to say to you. Revenge." Seaweed smirked at his older sister, the two were in Alicias room, creating the perfect plan for revenge. Her whole outfit for tomorrow was planned, along with the makeup and everything she was going to say and do. "Awh Seaweed you're the best!" She grinned as she lay out her outfit for tomorrow across her bed. "This will be a negro day like no other" He sat back and watched Alicia test out makeup looks in the mirror. She spent the next 6 days buying new dresses, makeup, she got her hair redone. Seaweed was right, this would be a negro day like no other.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Made : 10th June 2022

944 words, the next chapter is longer I promise! Next chapter Alicias best friend will be introduced as part of the trinkettes!