𝐬𝐢𝐱 - 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼

As the bustling car pulled up to the huge mansion Alicia jumped out the car and ran up the front steps

As the bustling car pulled up to the huge mansion Alicia jumped out the car and ran up the front steps. She hesitated for a second before knocking on the door. As she knocked she heard footsteps coming closer and her heart beat soared. As the door opened Corny appeared and smiled at her presence.

Without any hesitation Alicia grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss, Corny was quick to kiss back and in no time Alicia was as happy as could be. The kiss was fast and needy, asif they had starved for the time they were apart. Alicia's heart was beating faster than a race car could drive and Corny couldn't feel his feet, it was almost asif he could fly. Suddenly a loud honk came from the car. Alicia giggled as she waved Seaweed of before pushing Corny back inside the house.

𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰

"Corny.." She muttered and they both looked eachother in the eyes, she was about to speak up before he beat her to it, " 'licia I'm so sorry. . . you see Velma threatened me saying I had to leave you before we both lost our jobs." He rambled on, "But I'll never leave you again, I love you so much Alica J.Stubbs."

Alicia gave a toothy grin as she pulled Corny in for a short, yet passionate kiss this time. "I love you too Corny." and they both stayed in a comfortable silence simply swaying to the jazz music that could be heard from afar.

"I'm so happy to have you back" She whispered and Corny smiled at the girl, "You're beautiful Alicia." He responded.

"So you paid for my bail huh?" Alicia teased and Corny grabbed her hips and pulled her close, "Ofcourse I did, I couldn't leave you to rot in a jail cell." He chuckled and Alicia giggled.

The phone began to ring and Alicia hurried over to pick up, "Hello?" She spoke into the phone.

"Alicia!" A voice sounded and the couple looked at eachother confused, "I'm sorry who is this?" She rolled her eyes as she leant against the wall, "It's Tracy! Now listen, I've got a plan and I need to make sure you're the only one hearing this right now."

"Okay give me a second" Alicia nodded as she held the phone against her chest for a few minutes, "Corny, give me a second hun." She smirked and Corny furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "What is it?"

"Don't worry you'll find out... Eventually?" She shrugged and he chuckled as he made his way upstairs, "Want me to run you a bath, darling?" He cooed as he asked from the top of the staircase.

"If you don't mind?" The girl smiled thankfully before raising the phone to her ear again, "Alright Trace, whats up?"

Eventually the two got of the phone and Alicia was smiling from ear to ear.

"Who was it?" He asked from the en-suite while she entered his room, "Just Tracy." She replied while changing into her bathrobe and walking into the bathroom.

"Thank you, darling" She kissed his cheek as he got up to leave.

"Take your time." He smiled at her before leaving and closing the door.

The two spent the rest of the evening cooking, playing and catching up, before they fell asleep in eachothers arms.