𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘•𝐒𝐈𝐗-the girl

Start from the beginning

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐔𝐏 seeing Maggie running up to the porch with a girl in her arms. A medium sized dog was following behind her. "Who is that?" He asked, his eyes wide.

Maggie's shrugged and Dean ran over to open the door for her. The two walked in followed by the dog. "Daddy!" The Greene woman yelled, taking the girl into the room that Carl was in when he had gotten shot.

She laid the girl down and Hershel came running in followed by Rick and Shane. "Who the hell is that?!" Shane yelled, moving to walk closer but the dog comes out from beside Maggie and started growling at the man, his teeth was showing and the hair on his back was sticking straight up.

"Woah!" Maggie gasped "now is not the time. Let's give my dad some space." She walked over to Rick and Shane and the three walked out of the room and Patricia walked in to help Hershel.

" She walked over to Rick and Shane and the three walked out of the room and Patricia walked in to help Hershel

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄?"
Carl asked as he and Dean walked toward the shed they were told they can't be.

Dean shrugged. "I don't know." He told him.

"Where'd she come from? Was that a dog?" Carl kept asking questions and Dean was slowly getting more and more annoyed.

"I do not know, Carl. All I know is that Maggie went for a ride and came back with a girl and dog." Dean snapped and Carl nodded.

"Oh." He muttered.

"Daryl will skin me alive... I think you're on your own for this one. I don't feel like getting yelled at today." Dean said, coming to a stop and looking at the shed.

Carl nodded. "yeah. I understand. Catch you later?" He tilted his head.

Dean smiled and nodded "sure."

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄, 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐍, 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊, 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐋 stood in the corner of the room as the girl slept

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄, 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐍, 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊, 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐋 stood in the corner of the room as the girl slept. "I think she should stay here. We've got room for her, she's a kid. Beth already said she'd share her room." Maggie quietly said to the men.

Shane shook his head and rubbed his face. "What if she's part of Randall's group?" He asked, already wanting the girl gone.

Daryl scoffed, rolling his eyes. "She's a kid. I mean look at her, clearly she's been alone for a while!" He snapped at Shane.

"We could ask Randell. " Glenn suggested shrugging. He didn't exactly think that the kid was dangerous but he wanted to try and keep an argument from braking out.

"He'd only lie." Shane shook his head. "That damn dog won't let us get close to her."

"No that damn dog won't let you get close to her, Shane." Glenn said crossing his arms and Shane glared at him.

The whole time Rick had been quiet the whole time deep in thought. "She's awake." Glenn said, noticing the girl waking up.

Shane started to stomp over to the girl but the dog started growling at him. "Take a walk Shane, I'll handle this." Rick calmly said, stopping Shane.

Maggie noticed the girl looking at them practically shaking in fear. She sighed, shaking her head. "No I'll talk to her. No need in scaring the poor thing anymore."

Rick nodded and the four men left the room. Maggie walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm Maggie Greene, what's your name sweetheart?"

The girl looked at her lap and her brown hair fell into her face. "Thea Thomas." She quietly spoke.

Maggie smiled. "Thea? That's a pretty name. If you don't mind me asking, why were you in the woods by yourself?"

Thea looked up at Maggie. "I wasn't... My step dad, Kenny was with me... The uh... walkers got him so now it's only me and Major."

Maggie sadly smiled. "I'm sorry about your step dad, Honey. But you aren't alone anymore, you can stay here with us if you like."

The girl looked at Maggie in the eyes searching for any sign that she was lying. Finally she nodded agreeing to stay.

Maggie smiled. "you can share a bedroom with my little sister Beth, she's a little older then you but I think the two of you will get along just fine."

Thea nodded and her stomach growled. Maggie laughed softly. "You hungry?" Thea nodded.

Maggie stood up and held out her hand to Thea. "Well let's go. We'll find you somethin' to eat."

Thea hesitantly took Maggie's hand and the two left the room with Major right behind them.

They stopped in the living room where Rick, Lori, Glenn and T-dog were. "Oh, guys. This is Thea Thomas and her dog Major. Thea, that's Rick and his wife Lori. Glenn and T-dog." Maggie introduced the five.

T-dog smiled at Thea brightly. "How you doing kid?" He asked, kindly.

The girl shrugged. "I'm okay." She quietly said then she and Maggie walked into the kitchen where Hershel, Beth, Dean and Carl are. The two boys were sitting at the small table.

"Oh, Beth, Daddy this is Thea and Major. Thea that's Beth, my sister and that's my dad, Hershel." Maggie said, before turning to the two boys. "That's Dean and Carl. Thea you can have a seat and I'll get you something to eat.

Thea walked over and sat down across from the two boys. "Maggie said she found you in the woods alone, was it scary?" Carl asked, leaning forward.

The girl looked at him confused. "No why would it be scary?" she asked, her brows furrowing.

"Because of the walkers." Carl said with wide eyes. Dean laughed as Thea rolled her eyes.

"Walkers don't scare me... People do." She whispered the last part but Dean heard her.

"Randell's gone!" T-dog yelled from outside.

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝟻:𝟺𝟷𝚙𝚖
𝟷𝟷-𝟹-𝟸𝟸
𝟷𝟸𝟿𝟹𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

𝖤𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽:𝟣𝟣/𝟤𝟧/𝟤𝟤, 𝟩:𝟥𝟪𝖯𝖬
𝟣𝟤𝟫𝟪𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌

𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍—1.28.24