Damn Right.

Authors notes:

A 'heated' chapter of Stellaride following on from S11 Ep 6. What is there for him to say except answer her question...... well she is...isnt she?😉

***********************************

Stella Kidd was secretly really pleased with herself. Firecop Kidd! That kind of had a ring to it. But her inner competitive demon needed further validation. It was something that she had always with a distorted logic wanted to prove to herself and him. Becoming a Lieutenant had boosted her confidence and self esteem to another level but as a wife who was his co-worker, there was still this, what she called fucked up need, to prove her worth. Fire investigation had been a strictly Severide/Seager domain up until now and the proud nature of the woman inside her wanted her man to recognise her status as both his peer and his mate.

Inside the elevator she deliberately moved to stand closer in front of him, close enough to see where each individual hair in the shadow of his beard was breaking through his skin. Stella's height allowed that just a lift of her lashes and she was falling into his eyes, seeing herself reflected in the dark circles of his pupils. She knew the exact second his body language changed from relaxed to alert. He took in a deeper breath as the atmosphere in the elevator changed to charged from the way she was looking at him, his attention dropping to her mouth and her teeth chewing one corner of her bottom lip.

In the eight seconds it took for them to reach their floor Kelly had accepted the heated invitation in his wife's eyes and pulled her against him by her ass, jamming his mouth on hers.

They barely made it through the loft door still kissing hungrily. Stella was on fire, slamming the door closed with one hand, propelling him backwards wanting to prove something more to him than that she could help him solve crimes. She knew that she was good but she needed him to admit that. Not only that she was good but that she was more than that.
His bag slid off his shoulder and onto the floor.
Stella tore her lips away from his as he tried to pull her back still reversing through the loft.
Her smile was challenging with an arrogance born from confidence.
"Admit it, I'm a better partner than Seager."

Kelly grinned."Youre a great partner." reaching for her again not really caring what he was saying as long as she just carried on doing what she was doing.

But that wasnt what Stella wanted to hear. " Better...... better partner." She corrected, pushing him against the pillar in the middle of the loft surprising him with the force and kissing him hard.

Fuck! He was really turned on.

Pulling him closer to her by his jacket, she let him kiss her just for the briefest of moments before letting her mouth hover inches away tantalisingly him.

"Youre an amazing partner." He muttered wanting her mouth back.

She kissed him again and then abruptly pulled back. Waiting. Kelly looked at her going crazy. He was rock hard and he wanted to fuck her. Not talk.

"You're the best... partner." He meant it.... and not just about work.

Her smile was triumphant and possessive. "Damn right." Putting her hand on the back of his head pressing him back into the post, she covered his mouth with hers hungrily giving in to what they both wanted.

They couldnt get close enough, pulling at each others clothes. Her T didn't survive the haste as she felt it ripped off her, her bra unclasped in the same second. In the next moment she was gasping as his mouth found one breast, tongue closing in on a fully errect nipple, his teeth grazing the engorged bud.

Pulling away she held him pinned to the pillar with one hand on his chest, and watched his face as she tugged at his belt, undoing the buckle, her eyes glued to his with a promise, noting every tightening of his abs, every shallow breath.
His head went up, his eyes closed, a deep moan coming from somewhere deep as her hand found him, using her thumb to stroke his rigid dick.
But she had only just started with him, knowing what would follow was going to make him pretty much beg her to carry on.