10

"Give me a call in case you'll need me to pick you girls up, okay?" Joohyun called out from the living room floor where she was crawling around with Livvy on her back.

Jisoo came over to kiss her wife goodbye, she looked irresistible, in a little black dress that hugged her in all the right ways.

"Don't worry, we'll mostly get a cab back"

"Okay," Joohyun said "Should I wait up?" Joohyun asked.

"No need, you'll be up till the morning," said Lisa from the doorway, slipping her heels on.
"We're going to be out until the morning?" Roseanne peeked out from the kitchen with shock written all over her face.

"Well, I hope so," said Lisa, "Come on girls, let's just have a little fun for once, it's been a while!" Lisa whined, Joohyun laughed then kissed her wife once more and said
"Go, I'll be up for a bit, so if you need to be picked up, let me know"

"We're not gonna let her out of our sight, Joohyunie", Lisa said, coming over to them and kissing little Livvy's head, who was now sleepy and sucking her thumb in Joohyun's arms.
"See you soon, angel" Lisa said to her.

"Bye Lisa," she said and Lisa grinned and went back in to kiss her once more.
Jisoo took her in her arms and showered her face with kisses, "Don't give Mommy too much trouble okay, I'll be back soon" she spoke to her little one, knowing she probably didn't understand most of what she was saying, but could definitely tell her mommy was going somewhere.

"Bye Livvy, miss m,." Roseanne said from the doorway, clad in a black top that hugged her upper body sweetly, boyfriend jeans, and a denim jacket.

In Lisa's opinion, she looked delicious. But Lisa's opinion was biased, and she'd kept it to herself.

Little Livvy reached her arms out toward where Roseanne was, so Roseanne laughed and came over and carried her

"What is it?" Roseanne asked her in an exaggerated tone just for her. "Wosie ta-ta?" the little one asked.

Roseanne held her up and connected her forehead to the little baby and said "Ta-ta for now, but I'll be back soon, okay?"

The little one obviously couldn't understand, but Lisa marveled at the relationship Roseanne shared with this little baby.

She'd come over this afternoon after all the house hunting and joined them for lunch and then all of them sat around in the living room, just chatting away and passing Livy around until she was tired and needed an afternoon nap.

Roseanne told Jisoo she'd put her into her crib and so she'd carried little Livvy up to her room, Lisa who'd been ever so intrigued about Roseanne's fondness for the little one followed her and watched from the doorway as Roseanne held Livvy so close to her and rocked her in her arms, Livvy's head resting against Roseanne's shoulder.

Roseanne had been facing away from the doorway for most of the time, but when she finally turned to place Livvy down in her crib, she noticed Lisa standing there.
Roseanne smiled and signaled her over.

Lisa had walked in and stood beside Roseanne and watched as she placed the little girl down slowly and set up the baby monitor.

"You're so good with her," Lisa said.

"Please, you should see Jisoo do this. She's a pro." Roseanne said softly.

"I always knew you'd be good with children," Lisa said after a moment's pause.

It was a thought that brought Jennie to mind often. For both of them. Jennie had always said if she and Roseanne were to have a child, she would carry it for them.