7

Most of that week had gone just like that. They found themselves teasing, flirting, touching and more touching, and almost always jumping into bed to have sex.

And it wasn't just bed. After that day in the kitchen, they once got frisky in Lisa's shower cubicle before retiring for the night, making sure Roseanne was a panting orgasming mess, and another time on the staircase, in the middle of the day, when Roseanne was coming downstairs having changed into her pajamas and Lisa was heading upstairs to remind her to pick out an outfit for tomorrow evening.

Roseanne could have blamed it on the fact that Lisa was wearing just a t-shirt and underwear and she looked irresistible, and Lisa would later tell herself, it was cause Roseanne was looking at her like she was a meal to be devoured.

They'd ended up with a few marks from the edges of the stairs imprinted on their skin but came back to bed, satiated and completely spent, Lisa in particular, having just experienced 2 orgasms one after the other. She did however wake in the middle of the night to Roseanne's hand exploring her breasts, and she turned and decided to give back generously, what she'd received earlier that evening.

Roseanne put her key in the door, turned it and then held it open for Lisa to enter, Lisa stepped inside and then turned to say something to Roseanne, when she felt Roseanne's arms come around her and slowly turned her and pushed her back to the door, causing Lisa to gasp when her lips landed hungrily on Lisa's neck, devouring her skin leaving soft bites and nibbles as she kissed lower and lower.

"Roseanne..."

"Did you enjoy it?" Roseanne asked into her skin, her tone heard to read.

"Roseanne please..." Lisa said, trying to keep a control over her mind, and not lose herself to the sensations.

"He seemed to have your attention all night!" Roseanne said. "I told him I'm not interested in anything" Lisa said. "I know, but he didn't seem to get the hint..."

"Roseanne what do you want me to say? What should I have done?" Lisa asked, bringing Roseanne's face up to look at her, Roseanne looked so torn. Whatever they had between them, how were they supposed to put it in words, could they even explain it to themselves?

Lisa saw the hurt in Roseanne's eyes, she also saw thirst, jealousy, and an over-possessiveness that couldn't be good for either of them. They'd been having sex. They never talked about what it meant, and how long this would go on. They would just fall into it. Get hot and bothered, tease, and satisfy a hunger, a need in both of them. But today, the events of this evening was demanding a conversation now. It needed to be had.

Tonight at the event, Lisa had chosen to wear a beautiful navy blue dress, it was held up by thin straps and the neckline was deep, but not generous enough to garner unnecessary attention. Roseanne had gone with a white shirt, black trousers and suspenders. When they arrived, they were welcomed and brought to a table where Grace and Alex were seated. There was however, another young man there.

"Roseanne, Lisa, meet Miles Shaw." Grace said.

He put out his hand to shake theirs and they greeted him back with a handshake each, "hi" and smiles.

"This is my daughter-in-law, Roseanne, and Jennie best friend, Lisa", Grace said. "Girls, Miles is one of the coordinators of tonight's event, he works with the trust, keeping in touch with the trustees and others for any work related with scholarships and the likes for students."

"It's nice to meet you." Roseanne said, acknowledging him and pulling a chair out at the table for Lisa,

"Nice to meet the two of you, too" he said as he smiled warmly at Roseanne and then at Lisa as he took his seat, and Roseanne couldn't help but notice how his gaze lingered longer on Lisa. She tried not to think much of it, as she took her seat beside Lisa.