Part 11

"Hey Angel missed me?...."

As soon as Angelina heard this she looked up from her phone and immediately ran towards the person and hugged him tightly like a koala.

" Ofc i miss you soooo much Dante. Why did you came so late, I called you and messaged you but your phone was also switched off."  She said like a baby still hugging Dante.
" Sorry the work finished late that's why I am late and my phone was dead and I forgot to charge it. I also missed you so much my baby sis." Dante said breaking the hug.
" I am not a baby." She whined with a pout.
" Aww my baby sis still looks so cute and soo beautiful. I need to keep eyes on boys around you in school." Dante said playfully to which Angelina just hide her face in his chest.

Meanwhile all the others were looking at them at them amazed,  jealous, shocked and anger. Boys were amazed and shocked by Dante's behaviour because he never talks so sweetly with anyone or like physical touch but here he was hugging Angelina so close to him. They were also feeling jealous that Angelina didn't hugged them like she did to Dante but didn't showed it. Amelia was jealous plus angry because Dante doesn't talk to her like this or hugs her like he did with Angelina. While Ariana was angry because she thinks that Angelina snatched Dante from her as Dante was close to her in childhood.

Suddenly Alexander cleared his throat to gain the attention of his two siblings who were busy in themselves not caring about others.Dante and Angelina then turned their attention to him.

" So Dante how was your work did you complete it." Asked Alexander. Dante was actually out for some mafia work.
" The work went well" Dante replied.
" You must be go get fresh up and come for dinner then you can rest." Luciano said.Dante just nodded and to his room.
Not before giving Angelina a forehead kiss.

Angelina was very happy that finally Dante was home she just missed him very much. She knew that now she won't feel much alone. Her face had bright smile which shows how happy she was.

All the boys looked at Angelina face looking at her smile and how happy she looked they wondered how just presence of Dante made her so happy.
Alexander was feeling some unknown feeling like he was happy to see Angelina so happy but then he remembered that earlier he used to be the one to bring such smile on her face but now it's someone else. But then he just shrugged his thoughts and went to his work.

The dinner was ready everyone was present at dinning table except Dante and Angelina. Dante was in his room while Angelina got some phone call so she went to receive it.

Dante entered the dinning room and sat on his place.
" Where is Angel?" He asked not finding her at the table.
" She is on phone call." Replied Lucas

After few seconds Angelina entered Dining room. The seat next to Dante was empty so she went and sat there.
"Whose call was it." Asked Amelia.
" One of mine school friend " Angelina replied.
" Ok let's start dinner everyone." Lorenzo send.

Everyone started having their dinner. Just when Angelina was about to start eating her eyes went on Dante's knuckles which was bruised badly and he didn't even bandaged it.
" Oh god Dante what happened to your hand. It's so badly bruised." Angelina said taking Dante's hand in her and examine his hand. It took everyone's attention.
" It's nothing." Dante said
" What do you mean it's nothing look at it it's so badly bruised and why didn't you bandaged it. Can't you take care of yourself.it must be hurting a lot. Why didn't you said anything" she was scolding him while still looking at his hand while having tears in her own eyes by seeing her brother injured.

The other boys were shocked because this is the first time Angelina raised her voice. Amelia just rolled her eyes and continued eating. Ariana just didn't bothered to look at the drama.

" Hey Angel it's ok it's not even hurting that much. Hey why are you crying." Dante said as he looked at her. He knew his sister can be very protective sometimes and she doesn't like to see anyone hurt.
" What do you mean it's not hurting look it's so bruised. Why didn't you apply something on it. And how did you get injured can't you just take care of yourself. " She said still crying.
Other thought she was overreacting but Dante knew that his sister is very protective of him and can't see even a scratch on any of her loved once. She was always like this but she became more protective of them after her father's dead it's like after him she didn't wanna lose anyone.

" Angel ok look at me. I am perfectly fine. It's just a small injury. I promise I will bandage it after dinner. Now please stop crying you know right I don't like seeing you crying. So just stop crying and do your dinner." Dante said cupping her face. She just nodded and whipped her tears.

" Ok everyone continue your dinner and Dante you better bandage you knuckles after dinner and Angelina don't worry  his hands will be ok." Lorenzo said
Everyone continued there dinner.

" Can you eat dinner or is your hand hurting." Angelina asked to Dante
" I am ok kiddo just finish your dinner." Dante said with a smile.

Everyone finished there dinner. As usual Angelina just had half of her dinner and nobody noticed except Dante who asked her to have more but she said she had snacks before dinner and is not hungry.

Everyone went to there room after dinner. Angelina went to Dante's room.

"Hey, can I come in." She asked from the door.
" You don't have to ask." Dante said.
She came in the room and directly went to bathroom and came with first-aid box.
" You know I can do it myself." Dante said after seeing first-aid box in her hand.
" I know you can do it but I wanna help so keep quiet and sit here." She said sitting on the bed.

He came and took sit beside her and she started to bandage his knuckles.
" Is it paining." She asked
" Not much especially after you bandaged it." He said
" Why do you need to fight with someone look it just gives you pain." She said looking at his hand.
" I didn't mean to fight or hurt myself but you know me I just can't control my anger." He said hugging her
" Yeah, but still you should be careful. You know I can't see you hurt. You are the only brother who still cares for me and I don't wanna lose you." Angelina said slowly tightening the hug.
" Angel they also care about you." Dante said but somewhere he also know they don't. Angelina didn't say anything.
" Ok leave all this and tell me how are you." Dante asked
" As you can see all fine and good." Angelina replied.
" Hey I am sorry they they gave your room to Amelia I tried to stop but." Dante said.
" It's ok I don't really care about that room the thing I am upset about is that they didn't asked me once.not before my school transfer and not even room." She said. Dante just pulled her in the hug. They were now on the bed in sleeping position and her head was on Dante's chest and he was hugging her.
" Don't be upset you know right I will always be there for you by your side." He said stroking her hair
" Promise." She said looking at him.
" Promise" he said with a smile
" Ok so have you planned to renovate your room because I know that room was not of your taste so have any plan to renovate it." He asked Angelina.
" How do you know I will renovate it." She asked shocked.
" I am your elder brother baby sis and I know you very. Soo have any plan for room." He asked her chuckling.
" Yeah, I drew a sketch of how I want room. Just wanted to ask someone if I can renovate it." She said.
" You don't need to ask just tell and your work will be done."he said her.
" Will you help me." She asked him.
" Ofc I will. Don't worry just give me your sketch rest I will look." He said her.

They continued talking about random things and slept while talking and cuddling.

___________________________________________
Hey guys,
Hope you like this part
next part will be coming soon.
Thankyou.