Part 5

Leone Mansion

The girls were in withe living room with all the brothers.
The younger three boys rushed towards the girls and engulfed them in a tight hug telling them how much they missed them after that other boys also hugged them and greeted them.
"Hi girls, it's nice to finally see u her. I am ur eldest brother Alexander. I hope u both remember us." Said Alexander.
"Hi, myself Ariana and I do remember all of you very clearly." Replied Ariana casually.
" Hi, I am Amelia and I do remember you but not that nicely so could you all please introduce yourself once." Said Amelia acting innocent.
" Of course bambina, I am ur second eldest brother Luciano, It's nice to have you both her."said Luciano
" U already know me." Said Lorenzo with grin on face. Girls just nodded.
"Dante, fourth eldest." Saig Dante
" I am Luca and this is my twin Lucas. Nice to meet you." Said Lucas and girls smiled at him.
" Matteo youngest among the brothers and the coolest one." Said Matteo.
"U didn't changed at all still so full of yourself I see." Said Ariana teasing
"What is that suppose to mean." Said Matteo scoffing.
Other boys smiled at there interaction,
Amelia smiled cheekily at them while Ariana stand there casually.
"Ok,girls why don't you go and rest for sometimes till dinner. Boys will show you the room." Said Alexander
"Come I will show you both the rooms." Matteo said excitedly.
"Move ahead " said Ariana.

Girls, Matteo and the twins went from there.

Ariana's pov

" So girls take rest now I will give you a house tour after dinner or tomorrow. What say?" Asked Matteo
" Tomorrow will be fine I am little tired today." Said Amelia
"As you wish, now let me show you the rooms. So this this floor are all the rooms .your room is at the end of the floor. Come lets go."said Luca

We went at the end of the floor and two rooms were opposite to each other.

"So this two are the rooms you can choose according to you. We have decorated the room according to us but you can change it if you want." Said Lucas.
I opened the first door and the room was beautiful with white and grey combination. I just loved it.
" This is my room." I said quickly before anyone can say anything.
They just nodded. I can see Amelia wanted to say something but to keep her sweet image she kept quiet.
Then they opened the second door and the room was simple white cozy room. I can see Amelia didn't liked the room that much but didn't said anything. .

Matteo was about to say something but was called by someone.
"Ok girls you both fresh up and rest for sometime, it's soon time for dinner."
With that he went.
" I must say u choose good room while I got this boring plain room." Said Amelia looking at her nails.
" I know. " I said and left from there in my room.

I looked around the room and it was so beautiful and elegant.
I freshen up and thought to take a nap.
After sometime there was knock on the door. I opened it and saw Matteo was there to call us for dinner.

I went out to see Matteo and Amelia waiting for me. We were about to go when Amelia asked."who's room is this?"
Pointing towards the room beside her.

"Oh, that's Angelina's room." Matteo replied.
"Actually I was searching for you I thought you are in that room so I went to check but u weren't there.but the room is mind-blowing I must say. U know I also wanted my room to have pink colour it was like my dream room." Amelia said excitedly but I know what she is trying to do.Matteo was just walking thinking something.

We were having our dinner when I suddenly realised something.
"Um... Where is Angelina means I didn't see her since we are here and she is not even here for dinner?" I asked
" Angelina is not here she is in boarding school. We told her about you guys and she will be here till Saturday." Said Luca
" Why on Saturday doesn't she wanna meet us I was so excited to meet her." Amelia said acting sad. I just wanted to roll my eyes at her but did not.
"It's nothing like that she had some exams going on that's why she didn't came." Dante said coldly. I was shocked because I thought he doesn't like to talk but for Angelina he immediately defended her.
"So girls how are ur rooms? Did you liked them? " Luciano asked changing the topic.
"I loved my room perfectly my style." I said truthfully
"It is nice but not much of my style but I am thankful." Amelia said with a smile. I just scoffed at her but no-one noticed.
" If you want you can change the interior according to you no problem." Luciano said.
" She loved Angelina's room very much."
Matteo said.
" Yeah, I always wanted such room. It was exactly like my dream room." Amelia said.
" If you liked that room so much just exchange ur room with it." Said Luca.I can see all my brothers looking at him.
How can he say that means it's not his room to take decision about it.
" Really, but what about Angelina she won't like it. I don't wanna make my sister upset." Said Amelia. As I said I knew what she is upto and she did exactly what I thought. But why should I care it's not my room.
" She won't be upset you can take her room we will tell servants to shift Angelina's things into the new room." Lorenzo said to make Amelia happy.
" She can't take Angelina's room. If she wants she can renovate her room. How could you just give Angelina's room to anyone without her permission." Dante said angrily. I was shocked at his outburst but what he was telling was right. But I also felt angry because Dante was my favourite brother and I was hi favourite in childhood but now he seems to be close with Angelina.
"She is not anyone she is our sister." Said Luca.
"Sister or strange I don't care but it's not our right to decide about Angelina's room." Said Date.
"It's ok I don't want that room." Amelia said with teary eyes i know it's fake.
" Hey, don't cry you can take that room." Said Lorenzo comforting her.
"But.." Dante wanted to say something but was cut off by Alexander
" Enough Dante she is taking Angelina's room and I know Angelina won't mind it so just keep quiet and have ur dinner and Amelia you don't need to worry about Angelina she won't be upset u can take her room." Amelia just nodded her head And Dante just left from there angrily.
" Don't mind him he is always like this" said Lorenzo.

After dinner all went to there rooms. I also came to my room and slept.
__________________________________________