🦈56

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

After 12 hours of sitting on an airplane, I finally arrive in South Korea with two of my cat in my cat carry-on. Kihyun and TC already waiting for me they look so tired and happy.

"Welcome home," TC said. "Let go before the news reach us."

Breaking news: Joshua's Wife Yeonhwa has arrived in South Korea and it looks like two of her friend pick her up rather than Joshua.

I let Dark and Xiao out immediately after I arrive at Kihyun's apartment, South Korean air felt different than the US. I collapse on a random bed before Kihyun can say anything, sitting on a plane for 10+ hours is not fun and I don't understand how people like to travel.

"Yeonhwa, eat something then you can sleep," TC said. "How Jaehyun?"

"Jaehyun is fine, he is a bit sad that I'm gone," I answer. "Overall he is okay and hasn't complained of back pain."

"Good to hear, sleep early," TC said. "I will see you tomorrow."

After TC left I went to talk to Kihyun, my plan is to surprise Joshua in 2 days and make an appointment with the court. Also, that will be the day I meet Joshua's new lover. Kihyun said when I'm officially divorced I can get back to studying to be the first female mafia boss in his company, and I will fill in Joshua's position.

"Everyone will respect you," he said. "My soon-to-be mafia boss." I chuckled lightly before eating, I send a message to Jaehyun saying I arrive safely in South Korea and I'm currently at Kihyun's apartment. Wonwoo didn't pick me up but he did come over to see me, my half-brother is more caring than my actual sibling. The han sibling couldn't come today but Seungwoo promise to bring Seunghwa to see me tomorrow, I haven't gone that long but everyone misses me.

🦈Joshua🦈

Wonwoo is being very strange today, he never goes out late but today Jeonghan said he left the house at 11:00 pm to go see someone. When I ask he lied and say 'I went for a late walk'.

"Have you been able to contact Yeonhwa?" I ask Jeonghan. "I'm worry something might happen to her."

"She told me she doesn't want to talk to you," Jeonghan answered. "Nothing wrong with her, you don't have to worry about it."

Close to midnight Wonwoo appear again he look happy and excited but when I ask again he said nothing and just went straight to bed, the more I ignored the higher curious is and there no way Kihyun Hyung will answer so I have to talk to Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo, please tell me," I beg. "I'm the best Hyung."

"I can't tell you," he said. "It's privacy between me and Yeonhwa."

"We are brothers and I'm her husband, there's nothing to hide," I said. "I promise not to tell her."

"Hyung, I'm her half brother and brother are closer than husband," he said. "I promise not to tell anyone."

I sigh and went to bed, maybe I could ask Yeonhwa when she return to South Korea.

Don't forget to vote