Tetcho - Blind

"Although my goal was to give you comfort, I never thought that I wanted to be your comfort"

It was me, not her

It was me who sent you words of reassurement every after mission, with letters displaying the emotions that I wished I can say if only I were to have the confidence.

It was me who left you snacks that fit to your liking and preferences, often leaving notes of reminders so that the others would not continually judge you.

It was me, who sees you for who you are.

They could change you? I accepted you for who you are.

Yet why, why can't I ever catch the level of admiration you show them the moment they falsely introduced themselves to you

Do you not realize it Tetcho? I kept my silence in hopes to build up my confidence up till the day I can face you the way my heart intends to.

But seeing someone use my silence to their advantage, seeing you accept them, makes me think that I never had a chance in the first place.

Like salt placed on a wound, I woke up in the reality I long avoided.

I knew I was blind, but do I really deserve this amount of pain?

I guess I do

Oh, how was I such a fool?

"Honestly, please do mind your health while doing your eating things" I reminded for the nth time, worried for the wellbeing of the man in front of me, staring at the boiled egg that I am currently peeling the skin off

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Honestly, please do mind your health while doing your eating things" I reminded for the nth time, worried for the wellbeing of the man in front of me, staring at the boiled egg that I am currently peeling the skin off.

Why do you ask? Because the man in front of me dared eat it with the skin, while that doesn't seem like a big deal to him, we can't deal with him having digestive problems laters due to his rash decisions.

"I can't help it, uniformity comfort me" he replied with the same monotone voice.

"I can't have you having problems later because you digested egg shells without breaking it to small pieces you know"

"And why does that matter?"

"Because as much as it probably contains some kind of protein, eating the egg directly with the shell is a choking hazard- you know what I'm not even continuing this conversation, here" I said as I fed him the finally unpeeled egg

Tetcho stared at the egg then at me before slowly opening his mouth, muttering a small thanks as he chews it away
He muttered a small