Akutagawa - Eyes [3]

NOTE: (Y/N)'s ability allows her to see a certain part of future when she's unconscious or when she spaces out. With that she's the brains of the mafia, but she still has decent ability to go to missions to fight, usually the ones that appears in her dreams

TW: Mentions and thoughts of suicide!! You probably don't trust me the same way you don't trust yourself but at least let me tell you you did great and you guys are always making me happy and proud!

"Push and Pull"

(3rd POV)
It's already midnight, the sound of the city has become lesser and was replaced with the cooes of the wind and the occasional beeps of cars and other vehicles passing through.

And the glow of the moonlight entered a certain room in the mafia headquarters, giving attention to the lady laying on her bed. She was peacefully sleeping, with her snores the only thing filling the room.

Until suddenly, her eyes softly opens, indicating that she was woken up from her sleep.

And softly she mutters

"What the hell"

Akutagawa

Another sleepless night, what do I expect. After all how could I sleep when I have so much to improve on? Everyday I work hard until my body is drenched in sweat, until that sweat turn into blood, and until that blood leaves my body.

My mind is tired, heck, tired is an understatement. My mind confused, devastated, and hungry for something. But my body refuses to stop, my ability refuses to stop.

I silently left the training room and walked towards the stairs, The rooftop seems like a nice place to rest right now, after all the wind is blowing harshly, perhaps they might be able to comfort me.

I continued my thoughts as I climbed up the stairs, my numb legs being the only thing keeping me aware that I'm still alive and suffering.

I climbed and climbed until the harshness of the winds welcome me as I saw the view outside the doorstep.

I entered the rooftop, not looking anywhere else as I continued to walk forward until I reached the railings, the only thing separating me between life and death.

I took a deep breath

I held unto the rails and crossed it, now being on the other side, being one step closer to peace.

I took a deep breath once again for the last time, looking at the view in front of me, the glistening lights of the city and the moving lights of all sorts of vehicles, indicating normal everyday life.