-And here we are! - 67 cheered. Level 13 was a pleasant apartment with an extremely high number of floors.The walls shined in a satisfying white colour, along with a brown, geometrical carpet. I could see a Faceling attending the front desk, but it ignored us.

-What are we doing here? - I queried. Just when I thought I finally understood their weird way of forming sentences, they take me to level 13 for groceries. This level doesn't even have a single shop. -Isn't one of the floors claimed by Backrooms Nonaligned Trading Group? What do you want to do, trade with them? - I joked ironically.

-Maybe, but not today. - They clarified. - Do you know what entity 36 is? - Good I never take off my mask, because I could feel my facial expression drastically change. I never took a full look into that subject, but I remember meeting a lot of wanderers addicted to cannibal cuisine.

I nodded my head at "yes". I started suspecting what they expected from me, but still waited for them to define their intentions.

-Great, because you're going to do me a favour! - They hinted. - But first, let me lead the way.

We went up the staircase and started going up. It sucks that elevators in this level will transport you only outside of this apartment. Since this level has some crazy amount of floors I started wondering how long it would take to get to the top. Hours? Days? Weeks? Would it be any better if elevators worked as they should?

When we finally arrived they continued.

-Okay, so... - They began explaining, whispering. - I want you to buy me some blood from the cannibal cuisine. - They pointed their sight at the end of the hallway.

-What-

-SHH! - They hushed me. -Don't be so loud, it can hear us!!

-The vending machine? - I asked, this time whispering as well. - The corridor was long and seemed to never end, but I finally noticed what they were pointing at. A cannibal cuisine (also known as "entity 36"). I never saw it live before, but knew what its purpose was. It was a machine selling human parts such as skin, bones, blood and almost everything you could think of. It doesn't require any payment .You could just take whatever you wanted to and leave. What's the catch? People who try it get addicted and soon after they can't digest normal food anymore. Not even almond water.

-Can you please get me some blood from there? - 67 begged me. -I'm dying of thirst and I don't feel like killing some random wanderers today.

-Why can't you buy it yourself if I can know? - Partygoer looked at me as if I had some holes in my knowledge.

-It won't sell me anything because I'm not a human!!!! - They claimed. -I know you're not human either, but you look like one. Just take off your Partygoer disguise and at least try. I beg you!! - I sighed and looked around to make sure no one was watching me.

-Are you sure there's nobody who can notice me? - I wanted to confirm. - Didn't B.N.T.G occupy a whole floor somewhere on this level?

-Yes, but it's on another floor. - They reassured me. -Trust me, I tried to buy blood many times and I never saw anyone except for facelings and these vending machines.

Even if I didn't have any way of confirming if what they said was true I believed them. I never thought I would say this, but I started somehow trusting them. They were still a Partygoer, but the thoughts I had last night made me realise that if not them I would be probably dead by now.

I unzipped my costume, took it off and handed it to them. I opened the plastic bag they gave me before and rushed to the machine.

"Cannibal Cuisine Productions

Iris Family

"From humans, by humans, for humans."

2019, Arizona"

I looked at the contents inside. Exactly what I expected. Flesh, organs, bones, bone marrow, skin and blood.

I never used anything like this before so figuring it out took me a while. I just pressed some random buttons and hoped for the best. It worked. The machine recognised me as a human even if I had my mask on. At first I thought I was just lucky, but after thinking about it for a while... I really did look like a human. I looked like a human in a Partypooper's disguise when in reality I was a Partypooper in a Partygoer's disguise. I guess being "extinct" has its good sides.

Turns out I'm not as good at this as I thought. 67 sent me to get them some blood, but instead the machine gave me literally EVERYTHING it had. Which included blood as well so "mission failed successfully".

I had a hard time packing it up into those plastic bags, but eventually I got it. Three whole bags of everything an entity could ever wish for.

-I got you some blood as you wanted me to. - I ran to them with everything I got. -Well, not only blood, but It's here as well so it shouldn't be a problem.

-THANK YOU! - They gushed joyfully. -That's even better. They dug up a can of blood from one of the bags.

"Coca cola"

-I find it funny how they put names of the Frontrooms brands on it. - They laughed-Anyways, let's go. You did a great job. - They gave me back my Partygoer costume.-Put it back on and let's head back home.

We went towards the exit. On the staircase we passed by some random human. It was a young woman in her twenties with black, long hair and pale , purplish skin. She looked like she was seriously ill and if that wasn't enough, she completely ignored us. She didn't even look in our direction.

-Aren't you going to kill her? - I asked 67. -I thought Partygoers were aggressive towards every human?

-Nah, her own sanity is gonna do it. Don't you see what direction she is heading? - I didn't even need a second to understand what they meant. This woman was heading in the direction of the cannibal cuisine. At first I thought it was a little creepy, but then I remembered that I completely emptied it. She's gonna be a little surprised in a second.