After months of recovery for the two and studying for me, the court case arrived on Natasha's sixteenth birthday. We fought and brawled and did all we could. Her father was put behind bars, given a restraining order and Natasha was legally able to live with us seeing as she had no other relations. We were so happy, Natasha was so happy.

She was healthy and safe and eventually started going to school. She got straight A's, participated in extracurricular activities like the debating team, got a part time job and even got a girlfriend. I had seen redemption before my very own eyes.

We fell in love with her, I think we always had been though. What else could've compelled Noel to risk his life for her? So we decided to adopt her but there was one thing we wanted to do first to commemorate almost five years since Noel first said 'I love you', before we could be a family.

There was a knock at the door and it swung open before awaiting our response. Rich popped his head in and grinned.

"The groom is waiting for you" He bellowed and I nodded.

"Natasha, would you do me the honour of giving me away today?"

"Are you serious?!" She exclaimed, her eyes lighting up with excitement.

***

"And now we'll have the first dance" Tom boomed over the microphone, secured behind the Dj's table.

Dusk had conquered and the reception of our wedding took place. The dance-floor was decked with wooden floorboards and a single yellow spotlight fell to the centre. The guests of the event who were energetic enough to leave their white velvet seats huddled around the edges of it, anticipation consuming them.

I strode out into the spotlight, my hand entwined with Noel's as I dragged him under it with me. I spun him around to face me and he chortled. I grabbed his skinny waist with both hands and his arms flung around my neck in a lazy manner. We left no space between our bodies. Even after ten years every time we touched it felt like the first time, I loved that.

"I give you Mr and Mr Fielding-Barratt" Tom echoed before the music began to play.

Noel's ears picked up the sweet melody I had kept a surprise from him and he embarrassingly shook his head.

"You're such a loser" He said although he had not stopped smiling since he saw Natasha escort me down the aisle to marry him.

Barbra Streisand oozed into our ears as we started swaying to the rhythm.

"I can't dance" He suddenly stammered to me in a panic.

"I paid for your dancing lessons?" I laughed and stared down at his clumsy feet.

"So? Help me out here!" He begged.

I got him to stand on my own feet and I carried his weight. I rolled my eyes and playfully called him pathetic as we swirled around the dance-floor. It only encouraged him to give me a massive, affectionate kiss on the mouth which made those around us clap.

"I love you" He whispered before resting his head against my shoulder.

His hands grasped onto the sides of my arms as I continued to glide us. Satisfaction spread through my chest as I heard those words again. He only said them on rare occasions and I always looked forward to hearing it. His 'I do' and his 'I love you' from tonight was what I'd treasure about our wedding forever.

"If the other couples would like to join in, you're welcome to" Tom confirmed over the speakers.

Soon Noel's parents, Natasha and her girlfriend, Dave and his wife, and other friends of ours in relationships started to dance with us. The room was warm and vibrant reflecting what I felt in my heart. My life felt so whole in this moment. I wanted to stay like this forever.