Mixed Tape

A recap of the story in music, thank you all for reading ^-^

1. Sweet Thing - David Bowie
(Best Related Lyric: -If you want it, boys, get it here OR I'm in your way and I'll steal every moment)

2. Heaven Tonight - HIM
(Best Related Lyric: You are my heaven tonight)

3. Electric Blue - Icehouse
(Best Related Lyric: If a boy had a chance, a chance with someone like you, are you gonna break his heart?)

4. Lucky- Jason Mraz
(Best Related Lyric: I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will... Lucky I'm in love with my best friend)

5. Wrecking Ball - Interpol
(Best Related Lyric: Nobody warned you, nobody told you to make up your mind)

6. Only Love Can Hurt Like This - Paloma Faith
(Best Related Lyric: Every time you go it's like a knife that cuts right through my soul)

7. Games For Days - Julian Plenti
(Best Related Lyric: Babe you played my heart but the way that you played it was art)

8. Without Permission - The National
(Best Related Lyric: Every moment brings me down when you're not around but all I'm asking is come back for just one day)

9. Haven't Had Enough - Marianas Trench
(Best Related Lyric: You can't stop this and I must insist that you haven't had enough)

10. Two Princes - Spin Doctors
(Best Related Lyric: One, two princes kneel before you, that's what I said now... Princes, princes who adore you)

11. I Walked - Sufjan Stevens
(Best Related Lyric: Whatever you didn't do, what you couldn't say, I'm sorry that the worst had arrived, for I deserve more)

12. Everything's A Ceiling - Death Cab For Cutie
(Best Related Lyric: So what am I supposed to do? I'm calling out to you but you're miles away, it's true)

13. Engine Driver - The Decemberists
(Best Related Lyric: I am a writer, a writer of fictions, I am the heart that you call home and I've written pages upon pages trying to rid you from my bones)

14. Portions For Foxes - Rilo Kiley
(Best Related Lyric: I know I'm alone if I'm with or without you but just being around you offers me another form of relief)

15. Naive - The Kooks
(Best Related Lyric: I may say it was your fault because I know you could've done more)

16. You - The Pretty Reckless
(Best Related Lyric: I can't have you, no, like you have me... and I want you in my life and I need you in my life)

17. Crystallised - The XX
(Best Related Lyric: Don't think that I'm pushing you away when you're the one that I've kept closest)

18. I'm Sorry - John Denver
(Best Related Lyric: I'm sorry for the chains I put on you but more than anything else I'm sorry for myself, for living without you)

19. Split Screen Sadness - John Mayer
(Best Related Lyric: There's no substitute for time or for the sadness)

20. Slipped - The National
(Best Related Lyric: I don't need any help to be breakable, believe me)

21. Baby I'm Getting Better - Gyroscope
(Best Related Lyric: Baby I'm getting better and I feel alive with you)

22. On Melancholy Hill - The Gorillaz
(Best Related Lyric: You are my medicine when you're close to me)

23. Here In Your Arms - Hellogoodbye
(Best Related Lyric: Whispers "Hello, I've missed you quite terribly", I fell in love, in love with you suddenly)

24. The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot - Brand New
(Best Related Lyric: You can keep to yourself, I'll keep out of your way)

25. England - The National
(Best Related Lyric: You must be somewhere in London, you must be loving your life in the rain)

26. What I've Done - Linkin Park
(Best Related Lyric: So let mercy come and wash away what I've done)

27. This Modern Love - Bloc Party
(Best Related Lyric: What are you holding out for? What's always in the way? Why so damn absent-minded? Why so scared of romance?)

28. Angels - The XX
(Best Related Lyric: I think I'm ready as long as you're with me, being as in love with you as I am)

29. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
(Best Related Lyric: I have died everyday waiting for you)

30. Evergreen - Barbra Streisand
(Best Related Lyric: Time we've learnt to sail above, time won't change the meaning of one love... Ageless and evergreen)