It's happening!!

(" Hello, y'all! And I think you guys will like the improvements to mason . Enjoy this chapter, and hope you all are doing amazing!")
🖤Masons pov🖤
We were on an airship, and on our way to see killua and I was looking out the window with gon, ( I don't know if I can do this. It's too close to the base, and plus killua seemed mad at me, or something) I thought,as a French frie was thrown at my face, " Hey, grumpy, we're going to get him back. And then you can tell him how much you like him" Leorio said with a smirk, " You say that again and I'll throw you out the window" I said, blushing, " Ohh~ you like killua!" Gon said, as kurapika and Leorio looked at me with a smirk on their face, " I why did I choose you guys as my friends" I mumbled.
* Time skips to Canary*
Canary looked like she zoned out, " please help master killu-" she was interpreted by a gunshot, " Oh crap!" I said as we ran up to her. I sensed someone watching us from the trees, " What was the servant saying? She's talking as if we've captured killua" a women said who in guessing is his mother, " Where the hell is he!?" I demanded, " He's in sontary confinement. But he asked me to give you a message. Thank you for coming, and I'm glad you came, but I don't want to see you, and Mason I'm sorry but I want to see you least of all" she said looking at me, as I looked shocked, " your lying!" Gon shouted. I growled at the woman, '' You just don't want him to be happy! You're a sorry excuse for a mother!" I yelled,as I felt something hot on my back, " How dare you- you..." She said, as she looked at me with fear.
💚Gons pov 💚
I felt kurapika shack my shoulder, and showed me a glowing symbol on him back, " What is th-" Mason turned into a lion, but not the same lion as before it was a lion as big as Killua's dog maybe a little bit bigger, with a long grey mane, and red eyes filled with rage, and staring start at Killuas mom, " Holy shit!" Leorio said, as Killua's mom shouted, " No, father please be reasonable!" She looked at mason on more time and ran off with another person following her.
* Time skip*
Mason was waiting outside because he couldn't change back, and we found killua, and we were walking back outside, " Hey hold on" I said, as I held killua back, " what I need to see mason" killua said, " Well you see.. mason told your mom off right, but it came with it's consequences.." kurapika said , as he rubbed his head, and killua ran outside, " what do you me-" he said as he looked up to see mason.
💙 Killua's pov 💙
I looked up to see a large lion, " is this mason?" I said as I put my head out, " Yeah, but he's still the same though." Gon said,as mason sat down, with the ground shaked, " woah!" I shouted as I started to fall, but before I did I felt something soft hold me up, " huh?" I said,as I looked to see mason holding me with his paw.
I blinked at him, and looked at him in awe and gave a small chuckle, " thanks, mas" I said, as he nodded and puts me down, "Awe!" The guys said, Mason rolled his eyes, and put us on his back with his paw and he started running towards the gate ," so how can he change back?" I asked, " well like Gon said ' He stayed in his lion form because he feels threatened or something like that' so maybe we just need to calm him down." Kurapika informed, " Ok when we get leave this place then we can try to calm him down, and get a ride to the airport" I suggested and everyone nodded.
I watched as everyone fell asleep, " Are you tired?" I asked mason, and he shook his head, and we reached the gate, " You can do it, mason" I said, and with that he put his head on the gate, and pushed, " Woah!" We all shouted, and the gate opened all that way!
Mason ran out, as I waved to the gate keeper, " So that's to get to a forest,and get some rest so that we can have enough energy for tomorrow" gon said as I sat on masons head to get a better view of where we were going, " Over there is a good spot" I pointed as mason growled in response, and leaned his head down so we could get off.
I looked at him and he layed down, "Ok. That's gets some sleep" kurapika said as he slept on masons side, Leorio layed beside kurapika, Gon climbed, and layed on masons back, and I layed on mason's cheek, " Good night, mas" I said as he grunted
* Time skip*
It was in the middle of the night and I see that mason was in his lion, and Leorio, and kurapika, Gon were sleeping on the grass, and I was sleeping on masons chest, and he was hugging me ( What in the world? How did I not wake up!? And why do I somewhat like that he's holding me like this?") I thought, as I tried to get out of his hold, " Just say you like him already!" I heard Leorio shout, " Huh? What's happening?" I heard mason mumble.
I cursed at Leorio, and Mason was looking through his bag, and then I realized that the back of his shirt was gone and we could see some of his scar's, and his hair was down, " Has this happened before?" I asked him, " No. And my tattoo has gotten bigger" he said as we all looked at him confused, " Tattoo!?" We all shouted and Mason nodded, " yeah I got it when I was two" he said as he got a new shirt, and that's when we saw a lot of faded scars on his chest,arms, back, shoulders, and neck, ( That must have been painful. Wait why do I care? God why is this idiot so important to me huh?" I thought as mason put on a black sweater, " So to the airport,huh?" He asked, " Huh? Oh yeah" I said as we started walking.
* Time skip*
We made it to the spot, and we all said our goodbyes to Kurapika, and Leorio, " so now what?" I asked, " Well I hate to be the bad guy but I'm leaving as well" Mason said, " what why?" I asked not realizing I was holding his hand, " Um well I want to deal with the gang before you guys get hurt too. So no need to thank me." He said as I let go of his hand, and Gon gives him a big hug, " Be safe" he said as he lets go of him, and I hug him, " You can come back to us after right?" I whispered in his ear.
He nodded, and I kissed his cheek, " We're going heavens arena. So come there when you're done ok? And be safe ok, idiot" I said, " Um y- yeah sure" he said blushing and with that he walked away into the crowd, " You kissed him!! Omg!' Gon shouted, as we walked away, " Yeah I did." I said with a smirk.
🖤 Masons pov 🖤
I felt my face getting hot as I walked away, ( Man he should have given me a warning. Does that mean we're together? I'll ask him later, because right now I need to focus.) I said as I arrived in the middle of the woods, and infront of an old house, " * sigh* ok that's do th-" before I finish my sentence I caught a knife before I reached my head, " Nice catch, kid" I heard a woman's voice say, " Lady b. What a surprise" I said sarcastically as a woman with long blond hair, green eyes, a black jacket cover a dark blue crop top, and black pants jumped down in front of me ," you have some nerve coming back here" she said, as I put my hands in my pocket, " Yeah well I'm here to give my graduate" I said as I slowly pulled a g_n out, " oh really?" She said, as I pulled the g_n out of my pocket and shot her in the leg, " Ahh! You brat!" She cried in pain, and ran towards me, and cut my left eye with her k_ ife. I shouted in pain and touch my eye and winced. I looked up to see her smirking, " Im done playing games" she said as she pushed the k_ife to my neck, " So am I, hag" I said with smirk, and kicked her chest and she stepped back. She looked at me with rage, and I pushed myself up, " Come on, kid!" She shouted as people started coming out of the house, "That's see what you got", and I charged towards her with my my weapon in hand.
She kicked me in rips, and I punched her in the jaw, "I know where killua is " she said and I froze, " H-huh?" I said, but that was my down fall because she pinned me to the ground and put the k_ife to my head, " You know what I think after I kill you I'll kill him" she said as she laughed wickedly, " Over. My. Dead. Body" I said as I brought out my claws, and slit her throat and she fell on her knees, " * gasp* how dare * gasp* you! I raised * gasp* you, lion! " She shouted, and I grabbed her head, " No you didn't. I did." I said as I ripped her head off, " And the name's mason, bitch" and with that I threw her head on the ground, " Sir mason! Sir mason!" People started chanting.
I looked around confused, but then I remembered I defeated the leader, and now I'm in charge, " Um thanks. I um want you to know I'm leaving, but my order is that you guy's wait here, and come to me when I send for you!" I shouted, as everyone bowed and left.
I wrapped my eye with a bandage, and walked off, ( I can't believe I'm in charge. But I don't need to worry about that now because I have to get back to killua,and Gon) I thought as I changed in my smaller lion form, and ran to the airport.
* Time skip*
When I got to the arena it had been two weeks since I last saw them. I put my name in, and it turns out my last name has been used here before so I was able to go to any level I wanted so I asked where Killua and Gon were and she told me level 15 (" oh and names will be used instead of numbers)" . I walked around to see if I can find them, " Where are you all?" I said as I looked in the snack section, " I just don't get it, Gon!" I heard someone shout, ( killua?) I thought as I ran towards the voice, and I saw killua and Gon, " Hey, guys" I said as that looked at me, '' M-mason?" Killua said as Gon tackled me in a hug, " Your alive! But omg what happened to your eye?!" He asked, " Ehh you know getting cut by your former boss, who's dead now and you become the leader of a Mafia gang. You know a topical Tuesday." I said as Gon got off of me and stood beside killua who touched my eye, " ow! Still hurts" I said as he pulled away and hugged me, " I told you to be careful, idiot.''
He whispered, " But you know that wasn't going to happen" I whispered back, as he laughed and lets go of me, '' Are you to dating!?" Gon asked as killua hits him in the head, " idiot! Of course we are, right?" He said with hope in his eyes, " I mean yeah." I said as I held his hand, and looked him lovingly, " Ok that's go to our room and you can tell us what happened." Gon said as we nodded, and started walking with killua and me hand in hand.
(" Hello y'all! I hope this was to your liking, and you enjoyed it. Thank you for staying with me so far, and I hope you have an amazing day/night!")