Killuas brother

(" This is part two of the last chapter and I'm sorry if I don't say something that happened, or I  . That's get this started, y'all!")

🖤Masons pov🖤
I walked up to my opponent who looks like a bobble head with pins in it, " What's your name again?" He asked me, " The names mason" I said putting my hands in my pocket, " Oh interesting I thought it was lion" He said grabbing a pin from his vest. I stepped back, and looked at him in shock, ( How did he know? He wasn't there when viper said it.) He walked towards me with a dark arua surrounding him and I couldn't move, " I know your boss, and she was not happy to hear you left." He said as he went down to my level, and whispered loud enough for me to hear, " And she told me to kill you, and I will complete that mission one day. So surrender now and I'll let you live for a while longer" He said and I looked at him, " Try me, bitch" I said as I kicked him in the face, " hell yeah, mason!" Leorio shouted, as he threw his fist in the air. I smirked but when he looked at me he looked like I barley hit him, " I guess you've chosen your path" he said standing back up and throwing the pin at me. I moved out of the way and changed into my lion form.
💙 Killuas pov 💙
Mason and the purple guy were fighting and the man disappeared. I looked around and  saw him coming behind mason, " His behind you!" I shouted and he turned around, and clawed the man's shoulder, " Yeah!" I shouted but quickly fixed myself, and continued to watch the fight. I looked to see the purple man putting mason in a head lock,' Get him, mason!" Leorio shouted, as mason roared and grabbed the guys shoulder with his claws and threw him on the ground, and put his paw on his chest, " Fine. I give up. It's not worth my time anyway" He said moving the paw off his chest and walking away, " liar! You just couldn't deal with the fact that your being beat by a kid!" Leorio shouted pointing at the man. Purple guy shurged and stood beside hisoka. Mason changed back into his normal form and stood beside me, " You good?" I asked him, putting my hand on his shoulder, " yeah. I'm good, dude" he said, as I nodded and I walked into the arena and was standing infront of a guy with arrows. He got his bow ready to fight, but I just walked off with my hand in the air, " Yeah I'm good" I said as mason putting his arm on my shoulder and started laughing," haha! Thats so rude!" He said holding his stomach with his other hand, " Ok chill out" I said with a smile ( This is the first time I've heard him laugh like this. It's so... cute wait what!)I thought. When mason calms down we look to see kurapika and hisoka getting ready to fight, but hisoka came up to him and whispered something in his ear and walked away like I did, " I give up" he said as kurapika just looked at the floor. It was my turn again because Gon wasn't here, and I was up against the purple guy mason  fought earlier, ( That's see what's so great about you) i thought as I stepped forward, " long time no see, kill" he said. I stood there shocked, " huh?" I said as the man started taking out pins from his head and had pale skin, long black hair, and big dark brown eyes, "B-big brother" I said with a scared expression, " What?" Mason said seeing how scared I was. I started at Illumi, shocked that he was even here, " You know when you left I heard that you stab our brother and slashed mom she was crying" illumi said, " Well who won't  after there child did that" Leorio said, " She was just so happy" illumi said as Leorio looked dumb founded, " but she's worried about you and wants you to come home. I mean there is no reason for you to be here" illumi said tilting his head, " Oh yeah! Then why are you here, bug eyes?!" Mason shouted as his eyes changed from yellow to red, " Well I needed the license for the next mission I'm going on" illumi said looking at mason like he was studying him then looked back at me, " There's no reason for you to be here so that's go" illumi said reaching out to touch my head, " Hey, asshole! Leave him alone!" Mason shouted as his teeth started changing into fangs, " Well now that's a reaction" illumi said looking at him with curiosity, and in a blink of an eye he put a needle near his neck, " Hey he can't do that!" Leorio shouted as kurapika's eyes turned red, and looked at mason with worry. There were drops of blood coming from Mason's neck on the floor, " Killua, tell why there's a reason you should stay or I'll stab his throat" illumi said as he pushed the needle a bit more into his throat, " The reason is.." I said trying to say the reason. Illumi titled his head and looked at me with curiosity is " you don't have a reason" he said, " There is!" I shouted, catching his attention, " I..I want to be friends with Gon, and I want Mason to be-" I got interrupted by illumi, " you don't want to be friends with them, you'll wonder if you can kill them, and you'll try to because you were raised to kill" illumi said as his dark arua came back, and I couldn't move then illumi snapped his fingers, " oh I know I'll just kill them myself" he said as he disappeared and left mason on the ground holding his neck with blood dripping from it. Illumi walked towards the door that led to Gon , but mason, kurapika, and Leorio stood in his way, " oh wait if I kill mason, and Gon then I'll be eliminated and killua will become a hunter in the spot" illumi said, shaking his head, " You can try, pin head" mason said with his hand covering his neck, " Oh I know I'll just win this fight and than kill them" illumi said moving towards me, " so what will it be,kill. Fight me and save your 'friends' or give up and I kill them" he said reaching his hand out to me, and I took a step back, " no don't move. If you move I'll take as you want to fight, but if I touch you the battle will begin"  illumi said as he continued to lean forward, " just kick his ass like you did to the last guy!" Leorio shouted, " And plus don't you know that me and gon are already your friends, and Leorio and kurapika!" Mason shouted, as I looked up, shocked, " tick tock, kill" illumi said as his hand was an inch away from my head, " I-i give up" I said looking at the ground, " oh splendid, and I wasn't going to kill them. It was a test to see if you were able to have friends. Well I guess not" illumi said as we walked back to our spots, " Killua" I heard mason say, but I didn't respond and just looked at the ground, " next is .... and Leorio." The chairman said.
🖤 Masons pov 🖤
I stood beside killua, and glared at his brother, ( I should have killed him when I had the chance. Sure I would be disqualified but it would be worth it to see killua happy. Wait what am I thinking? Why do I care about him?) I thought as Leorio and ... we're ready to fight when killua got behind ... with a dark expression and I knew what that meant, " Killua no!" I shouted, but I was to late killua stabbed the man's heart and fell to the ground, " No.." I said as I looked at killua walk towards the doors, " killua-", " Don't talk to me." killua said as he walked out
* Time skip*
Me, and the rest walked out to a garden area , " So we have to go to a mountain to see killua, huh?" Gon said as I put my hair in a ponytail, " Yeah but we don't know where it is" Leorio said, " Speak for yourself" I said putting my hands behind my head, " the mountain is near my base. I'm guessing that's illumi knew my boss, so that's go" I said as they followed behind me
* Time skip* 💚 gons pov 💚
We walked into a cab, and I noticed the closer we get to the airport the more mason's body is covered in fur," Are you ok? Why is your body covered in fur?" I asked, "it's because I'm cold" he said looking out the window, but I knew he was lying. He was nervous about seeing killua, and then again killua was going to say something before his brother interrupted him, " God dang it traffic hour!" Leorio shouted. I smirked at mason " if only we had a lion who would give us a ride to the airport" I said as mason smirked and nodded as I pushed us out of the car. Mason turned into a lion and we got on his back, and we began our journey to see killua, and not a moment before.
(" Thank you for waiting for this chapter. I will try my best to get the next chapter out. Goodbye, y'all!")