The beginning

(" Here we go this is the first chapter to this story. I'll keep it short, enjoy!"
Author talking: ("")
Talking: ""
Thinking: ()
🖤 Masons pov 🖤
" Well that's all of it." I said putting the last weapon in my bags, and put it on, ( I'm leaving this place. Off to the exam.) I thought as I opened my window, and looked around to see a person with a Snake tattoo symbol on his left eye,(" their tattoo is an animal that the team members skills are Example: masons is a lion which resents one his power to change his body into a lion, and control shadows, two his aggressive attitude. And is located on his back ,and they call them by the animal) " I guess I have to deal with him." I said jumping out the window gently landing without making a sound, and made my way behind him, "Sorry Snake." I said behind him, " Lion? Is that y-" I snapped his neck before he could finish his question, " The name's mason now." I said dusting off my shoulders. I put the body in a bush and ran because I knew that someone heard the neck crack, but I'm in a rush if I want to make the deadline for the hunter exam so I don't have time to be careful. I ran faster than I have before because I knew what would happen I got caught now, ( Well now I got to make it there, and fast. Good thing I hacked into the data bass, and figured out where it is, and it's not that far away.) I found myself in a market place, and bumping into a boy that looks my age with green hair, green jacket, and a fishing pole attached to red and yellow backpack. " Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you" He said rubbing the back on his head, smiling nervously. I just shurged, " Hey! He was apogizing, brat!" A man with glasses below his eyes, black hair, and a suit yelled at me, "it's fine, Leorio!" The boy with green hair said, " Are you heading to the exam to?" A blond boy with a blue and red flannel, and a bag. " Yeah" I said put my arms behind my head, " ok then follow us then we're heading that way. I'm gon by the way and that's Leorio, and kurapika. " He said pionting at the glasses dude and the blond guy, " Cool. The names mason." I said as we started walking behind a guy with blue hair. We walked in silence as we reached a tall glass building, and the guys looked at it in awe and I rolled my eyes, "Hey idiots! It's over here!" I shouted pointing at a ramin shop, " And how do you know that huh? You been here or something " Leorio said raising an eyebrow, " No. But I have my ways." I said putting down my arms and walked inside.
* Time skip*
We entered a room and we got a number tag from a green person, "Thank you." Gon said taking the tag that said 405, " Gon you don't say thank you in a place like this. Can't you feel the tension here." I said looking around to see almost everyone looking at us "No i didn't." He said rubbing the back of his head, " what does your tag say, mason?" Gon said pointing at my tag as he put it on his own, " 407" I said pinning it on my hoodie. " Hello there, friends." A man said holding cases of juice, " You four look thirsty so here. Oh and my names tompa" He said offering us a drink, " Yeah." Gon said passing us a drink, as I opened it ( It's poisoned) I smirked at the man, and gave him a look that says ' I know' and took a sip of the juice and walked away, " Hey where are you going?" Kurapika said before taking a sip, " Chill out! I'm only walking " I yelled back taking another sip of the juice " So poison doesn't affect you either huh?" I looked over to see a white haired boy who also looked the same age as me, with a skateboard, white and blue shirt , and with blue eyes. " Yeah" I said facing him.
💙 Killuas pov 💙
I was walking around bored because the exam hasn't started yet when I saw a kid that looks my age with, black hair in a ponytail, black hoodie, and pants with chains, and a black backpack, and with these awesome yellow eyes drinking the soda from tompa. " So poison doesn't affect you either huh?" I said getting his attention, " Yeah" he said facing me, " How old are you? Oh and my name is killua. " I said crossing my arms, "12, and Mason. You look about the same age huh?" I nodded ( same age as me.) , "I'm bored. What about you?" I asked as we walked around, " Yeah. But it beats staying home." He said putting his arms behind his head, " Really, what do you mean? I asked. But before he could answer my question we heard someone screaming, and as we turned around we see a man on his knees with his arms disappearing and a clown man standing infront of him, " oh no it looks like this man's arm is turning into rose petals. Maybe that'll teach you to apologize after you bump into someone." The clown man said. Then wall in front of us was moving up to reveal a man with purple hair, and a suit, but with no mouth just a mustache, " so sorry for the wait. Let the exam begin but word of warning before we began there is a risk of death or seriously being injured. So if you wish to leave please do." He said, but no one moved so the man started the walk like a toy shoulder. " So this is the beginning?" I said looking at mason, " I guess buy it's just running." He said as I got on my skateboard, " cool skateboard." He said looking at me for a second then back in front of us. ( Well there's something up with him, and I'm going to figure it out.) "Thanks" I said as a man in glasses started yelling at me.
🖤Masons pov🖤
Leorio started yelling at killua about say it was an endurance test and that he was cheating, " No it's not. He just said to follow them." Gon said running beside me, " Who's side are you in Gon!?" Leorio yelled as killua moved beside me, and looked at Gon," How old are you?" Killua said, " 12" Gon said smiling as killua nodded and flipped his skateboard, " I think I'll run for a while." Killua said, catching his skateboard, " Wow" gon said. " Yeah!" I said wide eyed. ( Well this is the beginning of the exam.)

(" Ok that's the end of this chapter. Thank you for reading!")