a smile appeared on her lips. "are you sure he's just a friend of yours?"

"why of course, yes." he answered but the way he pronounced it was kind of slurry or was it just because of the loud vehicles behind them.

they all reached the mall; as usual, it was huge and packed. it was busy and noisy yet the design was enchanting like it was pulling them to come inside.

the cool air inside sent relief through her system, she sighed and looked around.

"what does he look like?" she asked.

"small? handsome." venti murmured, "he doesn't speak that much but his friends do."

"he doesn't speak but has friends?" she repeated. she didn't intend it to sound like anything offensive but she had to repeat it since she couldn't hear him very much.

venti giggled, "you're just like him, fr."

"shut up." her once furrowed brows were straightened normal when a 'small? handsome' looking guy came to them with his two other friends behind him.

he really did look small and handsome except his features were cold and intimidating — like the type of guy you'd know from one glance that he's out of your league and you have to accept it like that. someone whose reply to your question is just a word and it's a dead end.

"ah! hello there, xiao!" venti exclaimed with strong enunciation.

behind him stood a guy in red sweater, he has dirty white blonde hair with red streaks on it. his eyes; dreamy, and his smile was enchanting in some kind of manner. like it was screaming that he's the most innocent, kind, trustworthy — you name it —- person you'd ever meet.

contrary to that person was an average height guy with indigo hair and indigo eyes, he's wearing a dark purple shirt and looked tired and all. he didn't smile at all nor did he even acknowledge the presence of the people standing before him. in fact, y/n caught him rolling his eyes and sighing tiredly which caused the woman to snicker a little bit.

"venti, took you long enough." his voice was calm and strong.

venti giggled drunkenly, "well you see, my friends are busy these days. i'm so glad they decided to come with me!"

y/n's eyes accidentally wandered across the indigo haired man who only raised his brow at her, she pursed her lips in disgust as a reply before standing beside hu tao.

"ah by the way!" venti exclaimed, tugging tartaglia forward. "this is childe! y'know him right? he used to live in liyue, and i heard his family recently started a business there."

"i do know him." the indigo haired man replied.

"scaramouche? you do?" the guy in the red sweater asked.

scaramouche only nodded at the guy, "kazuha, don't you remember him? he went to inazuma with me."