27 | You want this as much as I do..

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: This chapter contains Mature Content!

"You should come!" He said, "it'll be fun!" He said.

Well no, Chilly. It is not fun! I'm stuck in the middle of two girls bitching about some other girl who apparently doesn't deserve a Jude Bellingham. Is that some kind of crystal those juju girls like? Either way, I was not having the supposed "fun" Chilly said I would have when going over to Mason's house tonight. I wasn't even sure why he was having a mini party in the first place, all I knew was that Mason had invited a few of his mates over just to hang out. I was reluctant to go at first— not because it was Mason's house or whatever; I've actually been to his house a few times after we became friends, but it was because I had a few assignments to finish and I wasn't sure if I could squeeze it in.

But I decided to come anyway, expecting it to be a good time with some friends but as soon as I got here, the girls and the boys segregated into their own groups. So whilst Ben was with the fun people, I was stuck with intimidatingly stunning women that I struggled to get along with.

I tried looking for Tiana, having her basically being my only friend here but there was no sign of her at all and I made a mental note to ask Mason about it later.

Becoming friends with Mason felt like a huge weight off my shoulders. It was so relieving to not feel so awkward around him all the time and could finally disregard my feelings whenever I see him. Seriously, whenever I see him now I barely get any nerves or butterflies. None of it. And it's great! I can finally focus on myself again and not have his annoying face run through my mind 24/7. Though I do have to admit sometimes I get the occasional jealousy whenever I see him with Tiana but it doesn't bother me as much as it use to.

I liked being friends with him. We surprisingly get along very well and I rarely find myself ever getting mad at him— only the occasional annoyance but it was tolerable.

I turned around to sneak a peak of my friends laughing at something someone said and I stared at them with a longing look. I really didn't want to hang out with these girls. I just couldn't get along with them as well as I did with all my friends. But I couldn't just ditch them either. If I'm going to be friends with famous footballers I'm going to have to make a good impression on their girlfriends... Even the bitchy, egotistical ones..

I put my gaze back on the group of girls in front of me and zoned back into the conversation.

"God, I honestly hope he breaks up with her. They're so toxic it's not even fu—" My attention was quickly cut off when I heard a hoard of laughter from behind me. I craned my neck, jealous of the fun that was happening on the other side of the room and my eyes instantly fell on a pool of chocolate brown eyes.

I shifted to his gaze to see him staring right back at me with a faint smile on his face. I raised my eyebrow in a testing manner silently asking him why he was staring, forming a 'what' with my lips.

 I raised my eyebrow in a testing manner silently asking him why he was staring, forming a 'what' with my lips