23

After willow leave atlas. Winter decide to stroll to the city to kill some time for her.

Meanwhile

Frist subject.

Vali/issei groans

Issei- hey jaune thus professor is telling his ien story?

Vali- how could you deal with this boring subject?

Jaune- well i just actung to listen. And ask a question about how to do this and blah blah blah

Vali/ issei nodded.

While the 3 boys are listening pyrrha is starung to jaune.

After an hour of lecture the student preparing for the next class.

Weiss- babe~ you didn't listen to prof. Port's class again??

Jaune- how can i listen to that subject. He is telling his life story. Is tgis really a grimm anatomy class babe..

Blake- yes...sadly..so boys..do you have a combat class??

Jaune/vali/issei- nope!!

Vali- we are exempted...fufufu

Ruby- lucky you~

Jaune- unlike you. We are far more experience in combat..so if we go to combat class. It's like we start from the basics again.

Yang- your just afraid to face us..

Jaune- bi***. I can defeat you without even trying..did you forget i slay 2 dragon grimm. And i am not even serious..

Yang got angry and decide to attack jaune but before she could touch jaune vali pin her down..

Vali- enough!!!

Yang- let me go!!!

Yang push vali out of her way and punch jaune..to her shock jaune didn't even budge . Vali use his sacred gear.

Vali- divide!

Albion- DIVIDE!!

Yang was weaken due to her semblance was cut into half.. all the student was surprice to see yang was weaken..

Ruby- what happen??!!

Jaune- that was vali's ability..his weapon name was albion he is the dragon who was sealed in that wings. It's called divine dividing. His power is to divide a power or semblance in half and take it for him self..

Ruby- what about yang..

Jaune- i don't know and i don't care..hmmpp!!

Weiss- so that is the power of vali??

Jaune- yeah~ but don't let vali touch you~ or else you will be weaken fufufu.. those two posses more power in their sleeve..

Blake- can issei use vali's power..

Issei- i do~ but not as strong as vali..my original power is to boost~

Blake- how did you do that??

Vali- stole my gem and take for him self..that lunatic husband of yours is one of a kind.

Blake- why??

Vali- well both dragon emperors are known to be in opposite to each other...my power is to divide and issei was boost. Fufufu our power is a taboo if you ask me..since issei take's my power his life span was cut into half...and when he trigger the juggernaut drive his life span was cut  even more...

Blake- what!!

Vali- well that was in the past..and since  me and issei got great red's flesh. Our lifespan has been restored....