Stuck with you finale

Start from the beginning

Divorce.....divorce.

Taehyung's heart sinked at the thought of divorce.

"What did you just said......what divorce....you want divorce from me....did you get bore of me..." Taehyung was shocked.

Jungkook shook his head..."i didn't get bored Taehyung but what is the gain to continue a relationship when it's not based on love..."

"So... now you don't love me...huh...answer me....now that i am pregnant...you don't love me..?" Taehyung grab jungkook's coller and asked him in anger.

Jungkook widen his eyes and shook his head..."no that's not true tae...i love you....i love for infinity....but..."

"But...?"

"But you dont love me....you said me that day that you don't love me....but i forced you on bed and you are trapped in this situation now....i am so sorry tae...but i promise you...as soon as you gave birth to this child we will get divorce and you don't have to see mine and our child face again...we will never bother you again" jungkook said facing the floor.

Taehyung leave jungkook's coller and took a step backwards in daze...he felt like someone has snatched his all oxygen.....he can't able to breathe....he dropped at the floor with a thud and jungkook immediately run towards him.

"You will divorce me and will snatch my kid too...please jungkook don't do this...i will not able to live without my child and you too......please don't leave me jungkook....p.. please.....i...lo...love you....kook...i can't...able be...t..to...live without you...kook....i ....will...die...p.. please...kook... don't leave ...me...pl.. please....kook...don" suddenly he got unconscious and jungkook's heart beat stopped seeing Taehyung like this....he lift Taehyung in his arms and head to their bedroom..and called the doctor.

"Mr...Jeon...you are husband and baby is fine...he was just stressed that's why he collapsed....but you have to be careful next time....stress is not good for baby and your husband both...please take care both of them...i gave him some meds he will feel fine in sometime....but again...take care stress is not good for him..." Jungkook nodded his head and doctor leave both of the husbands in their room...

After sometime Taehyung gain his consciousness and feel a hand on his cheek and see a crying jungkook infront of him..."koo.." jungkook put his index finger on his lips...

"Shhhh....don't talk baby...i know...i know everything...i am a stupid idiot...please forgive me....please tae... please forget my mistakes and give me one more chance...i am so sorry baby for not seeing love in your eyes and misunderstanding everything.....please don't do this again....my soul left my body when i see you collapsed on floor please ignore my mistakes and take me as yours....i am yours tae...i will endure any punishment which you will give me....but please forgive me..."

Taehyung smiled "any punishment you say..." Jungkook nodded.

__________

Taehyung was sitting on bed waiting for his husband excited mischievous smile adoring his lips "oh come on kook....come out i want to see..."

"Please tae.... anything but not this..." Jungkook plead from washroom.

"Are you coming or i come in washroom..."

"No i am coming....you don't come " jungkook pout and come out from washroom.

Taehyung laugh like a maniac after seeing his husband....

Jungkook was wearing the lingerie which Taehyung and jimin bought before their marriage.

Jungkook pout deeper and started to cover his body in small clothing.

"Oh...my koo...why are you feeling embarassed...it's not like i am first time seeing your exposed body...but gosh darling you are looking sexy " Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook hover Taehyung on bed and smirked back "is that so...then let me do something sexy too....he started to take of his and Taehyung's clothes and started to kiss him passionately.

"Why.... didn't you have your Miss Lee...for taking care of you..." Taehyung teased and shook his head

"No...i don't know any miss Lee....i only know you....coz....i am stuck with you...stuck with you....stuck with you."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thankyou for all of your patience....please be with me like this forever...

Love you all..

Please comment and vote...and ignore the mistakes i wrote it in a hurry so please don't judge harshly....i know you won't....coz you all are my sweethearts ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️