꧁The Maid Knight︴My Time With You꧂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Requested by @AsianBi15! Thank you for reading! ♥︎ I recommend listening to the song above to add some ambience!

Bright, sunny daises,
Mornings: still warm with summer,
A change in the air.

✧ORIGINAL AU✧*༻❁༺*[ Fluff ]*༻❁༺*

ORIGINAL AU
**
[ Fluff ]
**

Fresh morning air seeped into your senses. The bright blue sky splattered with clouds, making you reminisce the summer feeling.

Arm bent with a basket hooked around it. You gently swayed your hand that was intertwined with your lover's back and forth.

The sound of the birds chirping and grass hoppers crepitating. You're eyes slightly squinted from the sun beaming down into your skin, creating its glow.

You hummed as you walked along the dirt path. Carefully treading as to not step on any daisies that sprouted forward.

Yours eyes softly glanced to your lover alongside you. Her white hair flowing from underneath her hat in the breeze.

Her emerald eyes shimmering with the Suns delicate rays. A beautiful smile adorned on her lips.

She carried with her a bouquet of roses. You recall when she insisted on stopping by Flora's shop.

Gently smiling as her and Flora not-so-silently talked about which flowers you would love. Her eyes would glance at you, seeing if you were watching.

You'd only give a silent hum and look elsewhere. Pretending to be distracted by the dandelions that swayed in the wind.

When Noelle skipped over to you with the bouquet in hand, she didn't say a word. Yet that was all you needed, the silence was enough to know her intentions.

She loved you dearly, and you loved her just as much in return.
Any silence with her was pleasant and heart-filled.

"(Y/N)?" Noelle's soft voice spoke from beside you, letting the memory slip from your mind.

"Yes, dear?" You turned your head to look at her. She blushed slightly with a smile at the nickname.

"I think over there is the picnic spot." She gently squeezed your hand. Her other hand pointing down a thinner dirt path.