꧁The Astral Reflection︴Misunderstanding꧂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

I will surpass you,
If I can be better at everything,
Maybe then you'll notice me.

✧MODERN AU✧*༻✧༺*[ Angst ]*༻✧༺*

MODERN AU
*༻✧༺*
[ Angst ]
*༻✧༺*

"Mona!" Your eyes flickered up hearing that name. You watched as Fischl ran up to that girls desk.

Ignoring the annoyance creeping up your neck, you focused back on the paper at your desk.
You pursed your lips, it was the budget list for the clubs.

You were proudly second-command of the student Council.
Which resulted in you getting any papers the current head, Jean, didn't have time for.

You reviewed what you had already written down. Your eyebrows furrowed on the spot you were currently stuck on.

The stupid sports club and theatre club both needed an excessive amount of-

SMACK
You jolted forward, stomach hitting the desk. You let out a cough as the hand that just smacked your back stayed put.

"How's my favorite second in command?" You slowly turned your head to look at Kaeya.

"Kaeya that hurt!" You frowned a bit.

He only smirked in return. His eyes shifting to the paper on your desk.
"You're still working on that?" He sighed.

He walked over to the desk in front of you and sat down. He turned his body to face you.

"Why not just give this to Albedo? He's the treasurer afterall." He put his chin on his hand.

"You know I wouldn't push something like this on someone else." You scoffed and looked down at the paper.

"Hmmm.. Then let's see- Ah! Mona! Come here would you?" You practically shot daggers at Kaeya when he said that.

"Kaeya-!" Before you could say anything else, he put a finger against your lips.
Mona walked over to you both, smiling.

"W-What can I help with?" She glanced at you before completely looking at Kaeya.

Kaeya smirked and gestured a hand towards you. How you hated he made you talk to her.

"We're just trying to figure out the budgets, and came across a bit of a bump." You sighed.

If it wasn't clear by now, you don't like Mona. Before she transfered here from Liyue High, you were the top of everything.