꧁Swan of the Knights︴Pleaser꧂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

I place my fingers
over yours on the fretboard,
place them on the right notes

I place my fingersover yours on the fretboard, place them on the right notes

ORIGINAL AU
**
[ Lemon ]
**

"(Y/N)?" The door creaked open. A sly familiar voice breaking the silence.

You sat at your desk in the Knights of Favonius Headquarters. It had become dark outside, yet you had stacked books in front of you. The room dimly lit by a few candles.

Almost like Amber, you were a scouter.
Your job was to be aware of the land and know the quickest paths in case something happened.

"Lisa? What's up?" You stopped scribbling on the sheet in front of you.
Turning your attention to the figure in your doorway.

"Hi cutie~ I see you haven't gone home yet. Why's that?" She smiled, a hint of something else on her face aswell.

"Oh, I haven't finished improving the map around StormTerrors Lair. I decided to stay a little late and finish up!" You grinned.

Lisa hummed in acknowledgement.
She walked closer, peering over your shoulder at the map that spread across the table.

"That map is spread out wide, isn't it~?." Lisa whispered a little.

You look at her confusingly. Her choice of phrasing that was kinda weird.
"Uh yeah.. I need to see the whole thing."

"I know something else that'd look good spread out like that."

Before you could respond, Lisa wrapped her arms around your waist pushing you onto the desk. You hear the crumples of the map.

"L-Lisa!" Your face flushed red instinctively looking at her.

"Shhh Jeans in the office below still." She hummed while leaning forward.
You internally panicked watching her slender figure pull closer to you.

She leant down next to your ear, lightly nibbling at it. You gasped at the sudden touch.

Her hands trailed downwards as you shivered. The words she whispered in your ear made your heart leap.

"Among Us ඩා."

**
[A/N: Happy 1K reads!! I realized if I made a whole seperate chapter for this u would just skip it. Soooo why not tease youu? And ewwww I caught you reading dirty things
😟📸.