Public library/ Caught In A Lie

Place: West Warwick Public Library
Song: Lie- BTS

It was still day light after I left the beach so I began place number 3

It was still day light after I left the beach so I began place number 3. The local public library. Song LIE by me. I sighed putting the song on in my car for the drive. A  poppy r&b tune played in my ears. I had heard this song before clearly.

I kept thinking about how Luna had said the letters she found only got harder. I don't want to imagine how hard a letter in a library could be. I sighed as I pulled up to a brick building that was well kept. I slid on my black face mask and exited my car. The little letter explaining the journey clutched to my hand. A small autumn breeze gently pushes me towards the door.

"You're here too Aria huh?"

I sigh and walk into the library. Theres a few different sitting areas. I choose the one with the bigger comfy chairs. I plop down and unfold the letter about the library. I run my hand through my hair and begin.

If you couldn't tell already I'm a writer duh. I love reading too. The song LIE reminds me of my bias from bts hahaha. But also it's important to remember for this place I had my first date here. Movie and popcorn night.. It'll make more sense once yo read on.. Anyways the library is self explanatory I love books and I love writing. Here I could always be myself. So here's your clue.

Hidden in my favorite book. That is hidden in a very small nook. There you'll find another piece to the clue.

Love forever
Aria

Her favorite book? How the hell am I supposed to find out her favorite book? Come on Jimin think

"Hidden in a very small nook?" Keeps replaying in my head. I get up and look around. A small nook. she must have hidden her favorite book so whoever looks at the map can find her letter no matter what. I walk over to the teen section and look around until I spot a small area in between two shelves in the sitting area.

Crouching down I gently reach my arm in the small nook and feel around for a book. Eventually finding it. I pull the book out from the nook.

"YOU" By Caroline Kepnes.

I open the book to find a small folded letter. I walk over to the tables take a seat and gently unfold the letter.

He knows what he did that day. Just an innocent date. Just an innocent photo.

*Aria flash back*

Walking into the library hand in hand Aria looked at the boy with fondness. She had a crush on him for a long long time. Jonathan.

"You look beautiful Aria." He smiled at her.

Aria blushed. "Thank you."

It was movie night. The library did this once a month for the teens. They'd hand out free popcorn and soda.