03 ┃ 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱

Start from the beginning

jimin came to the conclusion that yoongi must really need something from jimin. "no. everything except that" jimin smirked. "okay." naomi said and left.

jimin got up from his seat and went towards the window, enjoying the view of seoul. "what do you want, min?" jimin smiled amusingly.

yoongi had just finished his last meeting and now it was time to go pick up his son and then go pick up his boyfriend.

"im too old for this shit" yoongi sighed as he went inside his elevator.

yoongi pulled up at the school and of course the attention was on the luxurious car.

jae saw the car and a smile was painted on his face. he ran towards the car and stepped back when he saw the back door automatically open. he entered after throwing in his bag first.

the car then drove off, same time.

"how was your day?" yoongi asked. "it was alright." jae said, opening his bag. "look what i bought." he showed his dad the spiderman action figure. "jae." yoongi started.

jae sighed knowing what his father was going to say.

"how many times do i have to tell you, not to spend your money on those useless things. i know you like them and i can get you dozens of them. stop buying from those cheap vendors. they could be working at some big ass company or in a supermarket, but they're selling on the road sides, preying on you young kids. you don't even know if there's a camera in there. if only jimin made me enroll you into a private school” yoongi explained.

"you're being dramatic daddy.” jae sighed. that was also something jae had inherited from his mom. his 'not afraid to scold yoongi' behavior.

"you sound so much like your mom. please go back to being my son." yoongi joked. "dad everyone get money differently" jae shrugged and played with the action figure.

"i know that but it's just that─" he was interrupted by the door opening. "hi guys!" a cheerful voice entered the car.

"hey" yoongi said. minsu entered the passenger's seat.

they left again.

"hello jae." minsu smiled at the mentioned boy. jae didn't answer. minsu just turned back around.

"as i was saying jae, it's all fine to buy from them but just always check if there's a camera. everyone at the school knows that you're mine and jimin's son so be careful. you never know people's intentions nowadays."

"i won't enjoy it if i check for those stuff daddy." jae rolled his eyes. he was getting annoyed with his stubborn father. "don't roll your eyes at me." yoongi scolded.

"what's happening?" minsu awkwardly laughed. "none of your business." jae looked outside the window. his sassy side was coming out and now yoongi was the one getting annoyed.

"apologize." yoongi sternly spoke.

yoongi nor jimin never taught their son to be disrespectful to others. even if he doesn't know or like them and minsu was not an exception.

"sorry." jae said. "properly." yoongi said. "im sorry minsu-hyung." jae apologized.

the car then came to a stop. "we're here." yoongi said.
the back door automatically opened and jae took up his bag and went towards the gate.

"you don't have to be so hard on him." minsu softly said. "he needs to know his age and that was very disrespectful of him. he could hate you, i don't care but he's not going to be using that tone with anybody." yoongi said.

"you're being dram─" his words were muffled with yoongi's lips meeting his.

"okay, i'll go now." minsu blushed. "remember, no matter what jimin says, you're perfect, okay?" yoongi smiled.

"what do you mean?" minsu asked. "go, you'll eventually get it but just remember." yoongi said.

jae and minsu stood at the doorway, and a unimpressed jimin stood looking at them. jae stood with gleaming eyes. minsu stood there, numb. he was intimidated.

"where is your father?" jimin said.

end