- Exclusively Dumb Dudes 2 -

"Okay now Halloween is over, we still need to finish the She-Hulk episode, and trust me your going to have many more questions about this." America introduced.

<      ||      >

--<( 1:53 —————————————— 6:33 )>--

"This can't possibly be where this season was headed," Jen exclaims, repeating a little of what she said last time.

"This isn't even a reluctant superhero story, I'm just getting screwed over," Jennifer tells the screen as she lays in bed.

"Is this what you guys want?" She whispers, looking directly at the screen.

"The more I see it, the creepier it is," Peter mutters.

"Don't worry, most people probably think she's insane," MJ explains which makes Bruce give her an angry expression.

"Sorry..." She says to Bruce, surprising Peter. She had never said sorry to anybody in her life, so why now?

"There is actually another guy who can do a similar thing, everybody thinks he is insane. Probably is, to be honest, but he's a somewhat superhero so he gets the job done." America rants.

"Who is he?" Kate asks, sort of wanting to meet the dude.

"We'll get to it," America whispers mysteriously.

"And remember, always refer to women as females," Nikki explains, sitting in the car with Pug.

"He looks terrified." Kamala says, considering that's how she felt during her 'origin story'.

"Suprise, losers," Titania says, smashing through the cabin wall.

"My favourite quote will forever be this masterpiece," Shuri says in a mockingly royal voice.

"Does that bitch ever use a door?" Nikki asks Pug rhetorically.

"I retract my last statement," Shuri explains, changing her opinion.

"Titania too, this isn't messy enough!?" Jen says, walking towards the screen in exasperation.

"Jennifer Walters is a woman at new low, she has no more-" The Narrator is cut off during his big speech with fancy music when Jen tells him to shut up.

"Omg, she gets a narrator as well, I feel like life would be so easy," Peter says, fanboying way too much.

"No, we're not doing a Narrator, we're not that off the rails," Jen exclaims, looking up to the ceiling.

"Wow, she really knows what's going on," Yelena says, surprised for once in her life.

"Ugh, we are vibing my man," Todd says to Pug who looks severely uncomfortable.