- The Hex -

"Okay so this is also about Wanda but this time it's more of the creation of the Hex." America explains.

"You keep talking about 'The Hex', what is that?" Vision asks while still trying to comfort Wanda.

"After you died..." America gestures to Vision. "Wanda came back and had to go through a severe amount of grief considering half of her family died." America stops seeing if there were any questions but there wasn't, at least not at that moment.

"You had bought a piece of land for the two of you before you died and she went there. That's when her grief consumed her, she created a fake reality based on sitcoms that she had seen." America explains which makes a few of the people in the cinema raise their eye brows.

"Darcy, Jimmy and Monica were working on getting it down in base which was set outside of the Hex but the Hex's Vision tried to escape, causing Wanda to expand it, that's when Darcy got trapped inside. Together Vision and Darcy got back to Westview and that's when her neighbour revealed herself to be a crazy 400 year old witch trying to take her power." America says rushing through a brief explanation.

"There was more than that and you know it." Monica says.

"Yeah there was but it would be better if you watched it." America justifies.

A studio audience begins to laugh as Jimmy turns around to the noise.

"Who are those people!?" Wanda asks muffled through the screen.

The clip changes to Darcy watching a screen contently.

"What are you wearing!?" Vision says just as muffled.

"Why are they here!?" Wanda asks skipping over the question.

"What are you wearing?" Vision says reestablishing the question.

"Well, it's out anniversary!" Wanda explains.

Jimmy walks up behind Darcy and rests his hand on her desk to see what's going on

"Our anniversary of what!?" Vision asks continually getting more confused.

"Well, if you don't know, I'm not going to tell you!" Wanda states sounding a little mad.

Darcy looks at Woo, making sure if he is seeing this aswell. More agents pile around the small box and watch.

"Is that..?" Jimmy begins.

"Yeah, it looks like her." Darcy finishes for him.

"You, move at the speed of sound, and I can make a pen float through the air. Who needs to abbreviate?" Wanda asks as the screen shows  Wanda and Vision, in human form.

"Look, I know it's been a crazy few years on this planet, but he's dead right?" Darcy asks as the camera changes from Wanda and Vision arguing to Darcy looking at Jimmy again.

"Not blipped, dead." She says again.

"Sort of..." Monica mumbles quietly but those with super hearing in the room heard the comment and turned for an explanation.

Monica huffed and wished she hadn't said anything now.

"The government wasn't going to bury 3 billion dollars worth of Vibranium so they made their own Vision with his corpse." Monica explains getting horrified looks from the Avengers that knew him. Vision though, he had a screen face, the prospect of being a pure weapon scared him.

"Excellent plan. Where's the tenderizer?" Vision asks as the video cuts back to them.

"What am I looking at?" Director Hayward asks. "You? What is this? Where is this coming from?" Hayward demands.

"Could have been nicer." Nat comments gaining a few smiles.

"Who is he anyways?" She asks.

"Director Hayward of SWORD." Jimmy introduces.

"SWORD is just a plan though nothing has been confirmed." Nick says.

"Considering this is 11 years in the future I think it became more than a plan." Monica tells her Uncle.

"Out there..." Darcy says gesturing to  outside the tent.

"You didn't answer the back door. For your upsidedown cake." Agnes says giving them something on the screen.

"Oh! Hi, I..." Agnes is cut off by Wanda slamming the door in her face and turning around.

"Is it authentic?" Hayward asks.

"I'm not sure how to answer that." Darcy flat pans.

"Is it happening in real time? Is it recorded, fabricated?". Hayward continues not giving her time to say anything.

"You would know if you gave her time to talk." Steve comments aswell.

"I don't know. I don't know. And I don't know." Darcy says.

"What do you know?" The director asks.

"My equipment registered an extremely high level of CMBR. That's-" Darcy is cut off by you know who.

"Relic radiation dating back to the big bang." Hayward says for her.

"Yeah, entwined was a broadcast frequency. So I had your goones pick me up a sweet vintage TV. And when I plug this bad boy in, voila, sound and picture." Darcy explains further as things fly onto the dining table on the show.

"Dinner is served." Wanda says to the Hart's, standing by the table.

"So your saying the universe created a sitcom starring two Avengers?" Jimmy asks.

"-Eurolean." Mrs Hart says on the screen.

"It's a working theory." Darcy says as the video cuts off.

"As I said: 'Theory'." Darcy says.

"No it makes sense, since the infinity stones were created during the big bang and Wanda got her powers from one." America stands up for her.

(A/N: A shortish one because yesterday's was soooo.. Long. Anyways I hope you like the little introductions to the Westview incident.)

Published: 5 · 9 · 22