- Zeus -

*TLAT SPOILER WARNING!!*

"Okay so now we are going back to Thor and just a warning this one is pretty sad." America warns.

(A/N: Sorry for the quality.)

The video begins to play and everyone is interested to know why Thor is fighting these people.

Thor grabs someone by the throat and thrashes him to the ground. A blast of thunder surrounds him and kills off incoming threats.

The screen cuts to a man lifting his hand up to be met by a lighting bolt.

Many exclaim. Was this Zeus? Is he real?

"Is that Zeus?" Kamala asks. (A/N: tbh forgot she was here.)

The video then cuts to a Rock man also fighting of the guards.

"Korg!?" Thor exclaims.

The guy throws the lightning bolt and Korg looks up in terror. The lightning bolt Peirce's him-

"Korg!" On screen Thor yells.Thor called out to him repeatedly but was met with silence.

He begins to crumble, reaching out for Thor until he is merely a pile of rubble.

"No!" Is all that can be heard in the theatre as Thor screams at the screen as if it would do something.

Thor looks to him horror on his face. He was loosing his best friend.

Thor's facial features change quickly from sadness to anger.

"Zeus!!" Thor yells warning him.

But Zeus ignores it and throws his lightning bolt towards Thor.

The whole cinema gasp. Was this it for Thor?

Thor catches the lightning bolt.

Allowing a breath the Avengers didn't know they were keeping to escape.

Blue and Gold lightning intertwine. Thor throws the lightning right back at Zeus, shooting straight through his chest and hitting the golden backboard.

The clip ends.

Everyone was in awe. Did Thor just kill the oldest god in the universe!?

Thor is short of in shock. He just potentially killed is role model infront of many gods, who are more than willing to hunt him down and kill him. Better yet if Zeus was still alive.

Thor, Loki and Val share a similar face. They were scared. The one thing they didn't notice though was the fact Thor was using his powers with out Mjolnir.

"Woah..." Is all Tony could think to say. He couldn't believe they were friends. And he's very happy they weren't enemies otherwise he would be stuffed.

(A/N: Hey guys! Hope you like this one it is one of my favourite scenes in TLaT, it shows just how powerful Thor is and what he is willing to do for Love. Ig that also explains the name of the movie. Tell me what you want next. For the next one I am planning to do the ending of TFATW EP4 as someone requested. Also tell me if you want anyone added like Katy, Shang and Wong during their Karaoke.)

Published: 1 · 8 · 22