Chapter 9: How the Dragon save Christmas?

Somewhere around Skylands, Kaos and Silther begin doing evil ways of causing so much chaos in their path. But it was only a little chaos.

Kaos: "Mwah-ha-ha-ha!"

He and Silther ride a tandem bicycle around town creating messes around the villages. Spilling and knocking everything to the ground, making the villagers angry at them. They did more by taking a sign of not crossing the grass which they ignored. They stole an ice cream cart and stole all the ice cream from the owner. They throw rocks at the tiny boats and sink them, making the kids cry. And stole all the candies from every child, as they returned to the dark fortress watching Doom Raiders doing comedy entertainment.

Kaos: "Ha-ha-ha, you really are my best friend, Silther."

Silther: "Indeed, I am. I never have so much fun creating chaos and evil with the first evil Kaos. And these Doom-Loser should have taken my advice but instead they refused and I made them do what I want them to do. It's fun to make them poor and sad."

Kaos: "Ha-ha, now I really like you. I never felt much evil. It's like further to the future where evil can be so chaotic. I wonder if we do so much evil like destroying those Skylanders in order for you to rule."

Silther: "It can wait, for now, we still have more plans for us. I have my Cyber-Dragons to check on Malefor in case he's keeping Master Eon imprisoned inside the book of Dark Magic."

Kaos: "You imprison him in the Book of Dark Magic?"

Silther: "I did use that book for a reason. I locked him up inside that book so he wouldn't get in my way or help the Skylanders. That's why I want Malefor to guard that book from helping him get his daughter back. And she's all chain up not going anywhere. I love being so evil and becoming the Dark Emperor of Skylands."

Kaos: "Yes, but what about the Skylanders? Do they need to be stopped or destroyed? They still get on my nerves if they live."

Silther: "They'll be dealt with, and those futurist Skylanders. I am getting my hands on them, including that dragon that looks like Spyro and the other purple dragon."

Kaos: "Why do you want them? They don't seem important."

Silther: "Hmm, maybe you're right. But I must understand their ability. For me to understand, you must rest."

Kaos: "Why would I rest? I'm full of evil."

Silther: "Yes, full evil. But all of the evil has made you very tired, little evil one. You must rest so we can soon begin our evil plan. And taking down those Sky-Loser once and for all. So, rest my little friend. Rest and dream of evil."

The both of them hugged, as Kaos was very tired now.

Kaos: "You are my best friend, Silther."

He fell asleep, as Silther made an evil smirk as he had his own plan in his mind. He slither away to meet Formeleon, as he tells him if they're ready to do what they're planning.

Formeleon: "Are we ready to do what we must do?"

Silther: "Patience, I just needed some understanding from those two futuristic dragons you have analyzed. I want something that I can borrow for our new plan we've been working on. Has the Elite Cyber-Dragons arrived there?"

Formeleon: "Almost there, my Creator. They will meet Malefor."

Silther: "Good, and just make sure every air-truck we stock are his we collect to create his palace."

Formeleon agreed, and they both moved on to continue their plans they had been working on these years. Meanwhile, every air-trucks carries stones to the Cadaverous Crypts where every slave mabu building more stronger fortress. At the middle of the line, the Team Spyro and D-Team are in the truck waiting for the right time to enter.