"I'm the new kid," He said; "I'm so fresh I- I still got that... new kid smell. You know".

"Was that supposed to be funny?" Camilla asked with a smile. "Y-Yeah, that was the idea. Yes." Booker says. "Well, what kind of stuff did you do in Chicago?" Cami asked. "You know, made music with my friends, dabbled in fashion, rode my bike," Booker mentioned.

"You rode your bike?" Camilla chuckled.

"Uh...I-I mean my motorcycle!" Booker quickly lied.

"Yeah, yeah. I call it my bike, My hog." Booker chuckled nervously.

"I- I be popping wheelies and everything" He added on. "Oh, So you're a bad boy?" Cami asked. "Well, I was trying to keep it low-key." Booker jokes as he made Cami smile. "-But it can be our little secret." He winks.

"Okay, bad boy," Cami sighed; "Well. You better watch out for our principal. She is crazy strict!".

"But, um, I'm sure you aren't fazed by that." Camilla says.

Booker scoffs, "I ran my school back home.".

"My principal was afraid of me." Booker chuckled. "I'm so bad. my own momma checks in with me before she makes a move!". Booker's phone ring in his pocket and he checks it. "Oh, look. There she is now!" Booker hangs up the phone; "Decline.".

Seconds later it rings again.

"You know what? She trippin'" Booker said as he points to the phone.

"But I'ma-- Uh-- I should take this and tell her she trippin'." Camilla
nods as she bites her bottom lip. "Otherwise she gonna be trippin' all day." He adds on. Booker quickly got up from the table and answers the phone for his mother.

"Hey, Mom." Booker says; "Yea- yeah, I don't know why it went to voice mail. That is so weird!".

"I'm starting to think that this new kid might come in handy." Cami says to her friends at her table before eating her lunch.

After being forced to sit at the cool table with Camilla and her friends, Ivy made a rude comment to cami and leaves the table

"Ivy, stop. What's your problem?" Booker asked. "I told you she was awful." Ivy huffs. "-She was just being nice." Booker said. "Look, you don't know anything. All right?" Ivy stated.

"-I get it, You like her. But think about it, Booker." Ivy stated; "What would a girl like that want with a guy like you?".

"What's that supposed to mean?" Booker questions. "-No, no. No. It's just I think--" Ivy got cut off. "-You wanna know what I think?" Booker said. "I think you're jealous of Cami." He says.

"Unbelievable..." Ivy scoffs before she stormed out of the cafeteria.

"What's wrong, new kid?" Camilla asked as she noticed booker in the hallway by himself

"It's just lvy. She's-" Booker gets cut off. "Being Ivy?" Camilla chuckles. "Don't worry about her, all right" Cami says; "We can hang out...I mean if you want to".

"Yes, please!" Booker says, quickly.

"Let me get your number." Camilla says.

"Uh-- I forgot." Cami sighed; "The principal has my phone.".

"Why?" Booker asked. "She took it 'cause she caught me using it in the hallways, but I mean- it's just sitting there in her desk drawer" Cami explained. "Yeah, I'd go get it myself but she's watching me like a hawk." She added. "But a new kid could probably just walk right in," The girl batted her eyelashes. "A new kid?" Booker asked.

"Yeah." Cami giggled.

"A cute, confident, bad boy who isn't afraid of a little trouble." She said. "That sounds like me" Booker laughs. "I mean, unless you were talking about somebody else." Booker says. "No, no, I meant you." Cami giggled. "It's in a gold case" She made clear.

"-But um, and before you give it back, make sure to put your number in it." Camilla said before leaving.

"Wait, should I put it under "Booker" or "new kid"?" Booker asked.

"You know what? Don't worry about it. I'm going to put it under both." Booker chuckled.