𝟎𝟐.𝟓

𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒♕ Excuse Mistakes, Not Edit ‎ت

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW.
LOS ANGELES CALI• DECEMBER 3RD.2020.
❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏

DONT GET TA' THAT PARTY and start beating on them kids dude Ite? ❞ Kentrell told his son as He slipped the tiny Yezzy foams on His feet. Kash sipped on his caprisun and hummed carelessly. "You nodding, and shit but I'm forreal Kash."

"I know daddy." He replied after pulling away from the plastic straw.

Sitting Him on his feet, Kentrell then stood up from the bed pulling up His sagging sweats, only for them to fall again. "You bet not give yo momma a hard time either, yo ass bad as shit." He mumbled grabbing Kash's small hand as they traveled down the spiral stairs.

Kentrell made a mental note to go and wake Yume up once he was done with Kash so that they wouldn't be late arriving In Atlanta. He decided to help and get Kash up so she wouldn't have so much to do.

He knew Yume was exhausted and decided to let her sleep In. She seemed to always be tired after everything she did being that she was carrying another Human being Inside her.

Normally, She would've been up right along with them downstairs making breakfast, but she wasn't.

Yesterday, Yume ended up decorating the majority of the house and both their room and Kash's room so It would actually look like a home and not a plain ass house how It did before.

Once she arrived In town In a few days, She was going to overdo Mumu's and Kacey's room so that they could look more entertaining and enjoyable.

It's been a few days since she packed her things up and moved In with Kentrell along with their son and he could honestly say that he loved waking up and falling asleep with her In his arms.

This was a feeling that he'd been wanting to feel for a while now and It made his heart flutter knowing that he would be doing It every day for the rest of his life.

After sitting Kash In his high chair, Kentrell placed a feeding bib around his neck and laughed.

"Daddy this not mine." Kash shook his head confusedly beginning to yank at the material.

It was a High possibility that the bib was probably their unborn baby's that Yume had lying around and didn't put away. However, since she didn't, Kentrell was going to let Kash use It.

"Stop. I know It ain't yo's, but Ian changing you again If you mess up yo clothes." He told him moving His hand. "Tell me whatchu' wanna eat."