𝟎𝟐.𝟒

𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒♕ Excuse Mistakes, Not Edit ‎ت

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW.
LOS ANGELES CALI• NOVEMBER 30TH.2020.
❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏

THE GIRL sniffed and wiped the lone tear that threatened to slip from her eyes. She refused to look the male In her face as he eyed her intensely with a mournful expression plastered on his face.

With all the crying she had been doing for the past few months, she wouldn't be surprised If the doctor had told her she needed to be on bed rest from the amount of stress she'd been under.

Sitting In the middle of the bed, She stared down In her lap as the man stood by the door with his hands tucked In his sweats pockets anxiously.

"Would you like to sit down?" Yume cleared her throat breaking the uncomfortable silence. She hated to be put In awkward situations like this, However, It needed to be done. This was the only way she'd actually try and feel better about herself.

Yume called Tj over once he got back In town to finally sit down and talk to him In person. Do things the right way how she had been planning on doing before The Incident happened a week ago.

For some reason In her heart, She didn't want to move on with life without explaining to him how things got the way they did. Even If It meant things would go left.

Yume felt as If Tj needed his closure. Considering that-that's the least she could do.

She owed It to him.

"I'm good right here." He spoke lowly and she nodded Inhaling deeply, not knowing where to go from here.

"Okay well Um-Take yo hoodie off Yume." He cut her off and she nervously, but slowly stood up chewing on her bottom lip.

Removing the Brown oversized cotton Burberry hoodie. Yume threw It on the bed which left her In a sports bra with her four-month-old belly on full display. Her lips pursed together as water begin to pour from her eyes.

Tj dropped his head In disappointment feeling a sting in his heart. Tears at the rim of his eyes, but refused to let them drop. Better yet letting Yume see how much It fucked him up on the Inside.

He couldn't have kids, but he could never seem to get around to disclosing the Information with her.

Finding out he was Infertile years ago broke him, so It was hard to share the meaningful Information with folks.

Tj loved kids, and finding out he couldn't have any of his own really took a toll on him. Throughout the years, He would have multiple breakdowns on multiple occasions.