𝟎𝟏𝟐

𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒♕.

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA• JULY 30TH.2019

❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏

"DID SHE GET THERE YET?" Teelee, Kentrell's older sister asked over the phone as he continued to stare at Yume's 65' Inch flatscreen Tv that was mounted Into the wall, currently playing 'The Boondocks'.

Glancing down at the phone, Kentrell shook his head No. "Nah, Not yet. Ian clocking ha' though I know she'll be hea' soon." He mumbled twirling a single dread around his finger. "It's been four hours since Ella posted that shit ain't It?"

"Yeah, She should be there In a few minutes If that." Teelee told him and he hummed turning his attention back up at the Tv. "Remember what I told you Kentrell, Don't do allat extra shit because It ain't gone do nothing but make her wanna cut yo ass off even more."

Smacking his lips, Kentrell yanked his head back softly. "Ion give a fuck bout that, She had another nigga eating on ha' pussy mane."

"You don't know-

"You know Ian no dumbass nigga Tee, I heard allat shit." He sighed beginning to clench his jaws, his right leg bouncing at a fast pace."I ca' kill this bitch bruh."

Earlier, Kentrell tried calling Yume from a 'Text now' number, and surprisingly the call went through which he was happy about being that her phone was usually on DND 24/7.

While he was constantly yelling 'Hello' In the phone, He heard a conversation going on In the background which caused him to stay Immediately silence himself and listen.

The way Yume was explaining to Brooklyn and Ella how the dude she left the club with the night before ate her pussy drove Kentrell Insane.

Especially when she went Into small details about It.

He couldn't lie and say his feelings wasn't hurt, because deep down they were. He was just glad that she didn't go any further than letting the dude fuck her.

It was obvious that the phone answered and she didn't know he was on It, because as soon as they got finished with that topic, Yume started asking about her phone which caused him to quickly hang up.

For some reason, The way Ella and Brooklyn were hyping Yume up as If she wasn't about to get her head chewed off once she got home, It made Kentrell take a disliking for the two females.

He didn't appreciate how they were egging her on to do shit like that thinking It was okay, while knowing she had a man back home that was waiting on her.