𝟎𝟎𝟐

𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒♕

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW

ATLANTA GEORGIA• MAY 5TH.2019

❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏

YUME STARED UP AT THE HOUSE that she and her ex-boyfriend once shared, contemplating if she wanted to get out and get her belongings or not.

It's been four long days since the whole situation went down and she had been dreading to meet face to face with Taurus again.

If It wasn't for Ella whom keep forcing her to go and get her things, She honestly would've left them and brought a whole new wardrobe how she planned.

To her, It was nothing.

She needed a fresh start and if that meant leaving everything behind even a closet full of hard earned money worth of designer clothes, then so be it.

Hearing a knock at the glass window, Yume glanced over seeing Ella squinting her eyes trying to peer them through the 5% tinted windows causing her to let out a small chuckle.

"Yume get out of the car and come on" She spoke making her let out a heavy sigh.

She knew Taurus was somewhere in the house, and didn't feel like running into him at all. She didn't come here to conversate.

Her mind was already set on leaving.

Pressing the push-start button, the car shut off as Yume opened her door stepping out. She didn't need to take anything inside with her being that she came to get what she needed to get and leave.

"You alright? You look like you just got finish crying." Ella frowned. Yume gave her a closed mouth smile trying her best not to drop any tears.

"I'm fine Ey, just ready to get this over with." She spoke lowly making her nod.

"Well, I can see that He's here. I really don't want you falling back in his little trap again."

"I'm not! When are you going to believe me? I told you that I was done for real this time." Yume giggled making Ella roll her eyes at the statement she refused to believe.

"Meme you said that shit before and look where we at, Trying to move your ass out because you wouldn't leave the first time."

"Okay well I've finally came to my senses and I promise I'm not a dumb bitch anymore." She told her causing her to Hum continuing to swing the bat she had in her left hand.