𝟎𝟐𝟓

𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒♕ Excuse Mistakes, Not Edit ‎ت

TRIGGER WARNING CHAPTER FOR YOU SOFT HOES. ⚠️

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW

LOS ANGELES CALI• JUNE.20TH.2019.
❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏

HANDING OVER A CUSTOM-MADE LASH CLEANSING bag to her last customer of the day, Yume gave the lady a closed-mouth smile before grasping the money out of her hands, watching as she exited the room moments later.

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon, and she had been working nonstop since 7 o'clock this morning. Many would rather go out and enjoy themselves being that It was the weekend but Yume decided to go Into work.

Not because she had to, but because she didn't have anything else to do or planned out for the day. Yume ended up dragging Akeria and Kash along with her, simply because she didn't want to be alone for 12 whole hours.

"I don't like the lady that just left out of here." Akeria frowned her face up hearing a small laugh escape Yume's lips seconds later.

"Why Akeria? You really don't like anybody forreal so that's nothing new."

"No, because she was ugly and rude as fuck, pissing me off twice." She mumbled continuing to pick at her acrylic nails that she had done yesterday morning.

Gazing over at her oldest sister, She stared at an overly sad-looking Yume who was placing a sleeping Kashmir's binkie back In his mouth before he ended up bawling his eyes out for the third time today.

He had been crying constantly and throwing a major fit since this morning because he missed his father and hadn't seen him In almost two days.

Kashmir was a calm baby and didn't cry much, so when he did, they knew It was because he was either hungry, needed to be changed, or simply just needed attention from his parents.

That's just how attached he was to the both of them.

"Dooda please." Yume sighed heavily, Picking him up from his Doona, she began to rock him In her arms as he gripped onto her shirt tightly continuing to bawl his eyes out.

Yume grew accustomed to the Nickname after hearing Akeria recite It a few times and decided to pick up on It calling Kashmir the adorable name as well.

"When was the last time you talked to Kentrell?" Keke spoke up watching as her sister begin to maneuver around her lash room calming her son down.

"I don't even know Keke, maybe yesterday morning. He hasn't been answering any of my phone calls and barely replying to my text messages. Whenever he does they're short and dry as hell.