𝟎𝟎𝟗

𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐒♕

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA• JULY 25TH.2019

❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏

MEME SOMEONE THAT GOES BY THE name of Sane Is here. Ion know who he Is, but he looks way too good just to be your friend, so therefore I'm telling Kentrell." Akeria told Yume, making sure to mug before walking off.

It was obvious that she didn't want Yume talking to anybody other than Kentrell because He was her favorite person In the world, right after her though.

Akeria already had her brother-in-law picked out, so If Yume was to ever go and talk to anybody else, She had her mind made up that she'd bully him In every way possible.

Chuckling at her statement, Yume snapped a picture of her client's fresh set before uploading It onto her story.

Ever since folk found out about her shop and how she was now located In Cali, She'd been busy every day, all day until 6 o'clock In the afternoon.

She didn't mind of course, however It sometimes seemed to drain her.

It's been a month since her big grand opening, and everything she wanted to happen went as planned!

Yume knew that majority of the people came out because they had their hopes high, thinking that Kentrell was going to be there. Especially when dudes started to show up, standing outside of the building.

Truth be told he didn't make It being that he wanted the spotlight to be all on her since It was actually her event. Kentrell wanted It to be special for Yume and didn't want it ruined by all the attention being turned on him.

That didn't stop him from staying on facetime with her the entire time though. He even sent his security over to the shop to make sure no shit popped off that he didn't like.

Over the past two months, Yume was slowly starting to feel like herself again. The same Yume she was before she ever let a man come and mess with her peace of mind.

She wasn't stressed, constantly bawling her eyes out how she used to, nor reminiscing about the past anymore. All that was left behind once she turned over her new chapter.

Yume was loving what she had going on at the moment. She got her family back, met someone that made her feel special, and had two businesses.

She overcame so many challenges the last few months to get where she was at today and was thankful for her therapist, family, and most of all Kentrell for not making her feel as If she was alone although she felt like It numerous of times.