Chapter 33

Dad's pov

Y/n spent the next hour opening her gifts and we all helped her put them all on the table and clean up. I walked by the kitchen and saw Y/n sliding Eri a few notes. I stood by the door until they noticed me and Eri ran past me giggling.
"I made enough to share" Y/n held out the rest of her money. I quickly counted it then handed it back to her.
"Have fun with it" I smiled "actually wait until the concert since things will probably be really expensive there"
"Thank you again for the tickets" she smiled "and Milo and the other gifts" her smile beamed "I feel so loved" she giggled.
"You are loved sweetie" I chuckled "well enjoy your night with your friends, I'm taking your sister and myself to sleep"
"Is she sleeping in your room?" She asked.
"Mhmm, she refuses to stay in her own room so she's staying with me" I said.
"Can you please sing for me?" Eri ran back into the room.
"I only sang for you once and now you keep asking me" Y/n sighed "ok fine" she held her sister's hand and walked her out of the room.

"They really mean the world to you huh?" Micheal asked.
"Yeah they do" I smiled "I'm so happy they are so close"
"Y/n gave her money didn't she?"
"Of course she did" I laughed "she got paid for her birthday"
"How much did she make?" He leaned on the door frame.
"A solid £750" I said.
"£750?!" He looked shocked "we would barely make £75"
"Exactly" I said "but I don't even think she'll spend it, or if she does it won't be on herself"
"Very true" Micheal nodded.

"Before I forget" Y/n ran downstairs and over to us "I made you guys these" she handed us silk scrunches "how do they feel?" Micheal and I looked at each other and put on the hair bands. They were lightweights and comfortable.
"They feel great" I smiled.
"Thank you N/n" Micheal said.
"No problem" she smiled "if they're good I'm going to get more silk and make more"
"At this point you should make an Etsy shop for all of the things you make" I said. Y/n laughed it off while I was being completely serious "I'm being serious" I said "you could make actual money from this, you could make stuff like the pushie made for Eri"
"Yeah I could, but she'd end up taking them all, she is obsessed with the one she has" Y/n smiled "by the way she is passed out in your bed right now"
"Thank you for putting her to sleep" I sighed "she missed a nap but still had so much energy"
"Well she's asleep now and I'm going home now" Micheal hugged Y/n tightly "I'll see you tomorrow" he smiled "bye" he hugged me then disappeared.
"I'm going to go check on your sister and make sure she doesn't wake up and refuse to sleep for the rest of the night" I sighed "goodnight baby" I hugged her and kissed her forehead before running upstairs.

I heard the boys in the guest bedroom and knocked on the door. Kayden opened the door for me.
"Are you guys ok?" I asked. They all shushed me while looking at me crazy.
"A child is trying to sleep down the hall" Max said "we need to be quiet" they continued whispering to discuss showering order.
"Thank you for staying quiet" I laughed and closed the door.

I knocked on Y/n's door and Jiro opened it for me.
"You ok uncle?" Zae asked effortlessly. I was partially confused but oddly preferred it to being called Mr Aizawa.
"I'm alright" I walked in and closed the door behind me "did you girls enjoy the party?"
"Loved it" Momo smiled "your family is so nice"
"There was literally no drama going on at all" Mina said and I chuckled.
"There is but it wasn't there because they didn't show up, Y/n has never met one of my sisters and probably never will" I shrugged "but I'm happy you guys had fun, are you guys sleeping in here or downstairs with the boys?"
"We can sleep downstairs with the boys?" Ciara asked and I nodded "wow this house is so different to what mine was like"
"How so?" Gwen asked as they all got comfortable around the room.
"My dad wouldn't even let boys in my house, like my brother's friends were only allowed in the backyard or he'd be allowed to go to their houses, they were never inside" she said.

"Were they surprised when you came out to them?" I asked. All of the girls looked at me shocked.
"How did you know I wasn't straight?" Ciara asked.
"Um, I just kinda guessed to be honest" I said "plus I've been teaching for a while I can tell" I explained.
"Mr Aizawa are you interested in people who are not women?" Mina asked.
"I don't know" I said "I mean I'm not against it" I shrugged.
"What are you guys talking about?" Y/n walked into the room holding Milo.
"Your dad's sexual orientation" Momo answered.