Chapter 1

"Do I really have to go here?" I looked up at my father.
"Y/n M/n L/n, go get ready" he looked at me frustrated as I've been begging him all morning.
"Why must I got to the school that you teach in?" I whined.
"Because you're too good for any other shit school" he sipped his coffee "baby, I flew you out from England-"
"I know I know, away from the boarding school and from mother, I understand" I sighed "I'll go get ready"
"So we're moving your stuff into the dorms after school" he said.
"Wow she said the same thing to me" I hopped off the kitchen island.
"Y/n-"
"What?" I snapped.
"What is going on with you?" He put down his mug.
"I've lived with you for 2 days and you're already trying to ship me off to some boarding school, just like she did, you're just like mum"
"I am nothing like your mother!" He snapped "your mother is an evil woman-"
"Well at least she stayed!" I yelled. I watched a complex of emotions fill his eyes.
"Excuse me?" He crossed his arms.
"My mother may be an evil bitch but at least she stuck around! You showed up a year ago, on the fucking phone, living across the world, where were you for the other 15 years of my life?!"
"Y/n I was looking for you, but your mother-"
"No! You don't get to blame everything on her! You did shit wrong too" I sighed harshly "I'm going to go get ready" I left the room.

Aizawa's POV

Y/n left the room in an angry state. I didn't realise having a 16 year old girl would be this difficult, especially after not being in her life for so long. I mean I knew that she would be upset at me for a while but I didn't think we'd be having full arguments. I shrugged off my frustration and it slowly transformed into guilt. I knew she'd gone through a lot and it was selfish of me to be so ignorant and ignore her struggle. I started on breakfast for her to lift her spirits.

Y/n's POV

I took a long shower and got changed.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I attempted to fight my thick hair into a cute hairstyle but quickly gave up and put it up lazily.

I picked up my bag and headed back down with my phone in hand.
"Y/n" dad called out from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes then walked in.

"Sorry" he held out a plate for me. I looked down at it.