Prologue

Sakura didn't believe in the idea of peace.

But she had hope when Sasuke ran towards her, sweat dripping down her face and body. Her Byakugou seal marks spread across her war torn body. Frantically pushing all of the Chakra she had left of her reserves into their old enemy, but new ally, Obito Uchiha. "USE YOUR RINNEGAN SASUKE! USE IT!" Sakura shouted at her teammate in hurry. Sasuke does as Sakura said and switches with the Jounin Jacket Sakura had torn off her body due to the acid burning her.

Sakura pants in exhaustion as Obito faints. Sakura falls back into Sasuke and he holds on to her. "S..Sasuke.." Sakura wheezed out. He looks down at her with wide eyes. Sakura weakly chuckles. "I have no chakra left.. I think you know what that means." Sakura coughed out. Sasuke lowers her to the ground so she sits against a rock. "S-Sakura! No! I won't let you die like this! T-take some of my Chakra!" Sasuke frets, going to give Sakura some chakra.

She grabs his wrist before he could, he thrashing against her hold. "Sasuke. It's too late.." Sakura's half lidded eyes stared into his. "No.. No! I won't let you die! KAKASHI! NARUTO!" He shouted for his teammates. "They're not in this dimension.." Sakura informed Sasuke, slowly growing weaker by the minute.

Obito shifts, alerting Sasuke. "Obito! Take us to Naruto and Kakashi!" Sasuke commanded, picking up Sakura and putting her on his back. Obito did as Sasuke commanded and opened a portal to the original dimension. Sasuke and Obito drop into a crouch. Naruto goes to say something but Sasuke cuts him off. "NARUTO! LEND SAKURA CHAKRA OR SHE WILL DIE!" He shouted at his blond teammate.

Naruto's and Kakashi's eyes widen and Naruto spawns 50 more clones to hold of Kaguya while both of them rush to their teammates. "Sakura-chan!" Naruto shouts, getting on his knees in front of her as Sasuke places her on the ground.
Kurama takes over Naruto's Body. "Naruto doesn't know how to do this properly so I will. But I will use my chakra." Naruto's voice depends and his eyes turn slitted, telling the others it's Kurama speaking. They nod and Kurama starts to push Chakra into Sakura's body.

"Impossible! Obito brat! Give the girl some chakra too." Kurama demands in worry, seeing his chakra isn't doing anything. It's like Sakura's chakra is fighting his. Obito huffs but does so, hating being commanded. But no one noticed Kaguya slicing through the last of Naruto's shadow clones. She turns her attention to the others, watching as the boys try to heal their teammate.

Kaguya's eyes narrow as she see's how important this teammate is to them. She smirks as a Ash-Killing bone protrudes from her hand. 'I will get rid of the most important and closest person to you boys!' She thought, aiming a bone at Sakura.

Sakura sees this and her eyes widen. 'THAT WILL HIT NARUTO! MOVE... BODY MOVE!' She watches in slow motion as the bone aims for her, Naruto also in its path. She gathers the rest of her strength to push Naruto out of the way, making Kurama recede back into the depths of Naruto's mind scape.

"Sakura- what are you-!" Naruto said in alarm. The bone slices through her chest and she coughs out blood. "SAKURA!" Sasuke shouts in alarm as her legs start to slowly turn into ash. "SAKURA-CHAN!" Naruto cried in shock, eyes wide with tears. Sasuke cradles her head and his eyes slightly watering. "Sakura! Don't leave me please.." Sasuke whispered, his thoughts going back to Itachi. "I can't loose you too.." He whispered.

Kakashi's eyes are wide and so are Obito's. Their minds flashbacking to when Kakashi killed Rin with Chidori, both memories overlapping with this present time. Sakura smiles at her teammates. "Kick her ass guys.. Don't worry about me.." She said, blood dripping from her mouth, by now, her legs are turned into ash. "We will! And we will do it with you! SO SAKURA YOU CANT LEAVE US LIKE THIS YOU CANT DIE!" Naruto shouted with a heartbroken face.

Sakura's face starts to peel. She gives them the most heartwarming grin she can. "Don't lose this war. Win against her and free everyone.." She coughs as her arms start turning into ash. "I'm so sorry Sakura..." Sasuke said, trembling. She cracks a small laugh.

"Baka... I'll forgive you if you kick her ass.." Sakura jokes with tears in her eyes. "We won't let you down Sakura." Kakashi said, barley dealing Sakura's death. "I believe in you guys.. After all you are my boys.. Shan..naro.." Sakura said, letting out her last broken catch phrase as her body turns into ash.

The last thing she hears is the heartbroken cries and shouts from her teammates.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sakura didn't expect to wake up.

Especially not in the walls of her pink room from her parents house. She tenses, waiting for the pain of strained muscles or the ash killing bone but it never came. Sakura sighed in confusion. Looking at her small un calloused hands. Her eyes widen at the sight, jumping out of her bed, falling on the ground. She stumbles to her mirror in the bathroom.

"What the fuck..." Sakura cursed, looking at the reflection of her 5 year old self..