ʇsɐl ʇɐ lnɟǝɔɐǝԀ - uᴉɾᴉʞ ɐɾᴉǝS

Start from the beginning

I push her making her fall to the floor, i get up from my bed and carry her in bridal style which she went red a bit.

Seija: "H-Hey! Put me d-down this i-instant human!"

Y/N: "Nope" I walk outside my bedroom and go to the living room, i kick the door open and let her down.

Y/N: "Now go, I've done it" Seija then groans in annoyance as she rolls over her eyes.

Seija: "Fine..." She said walking away as i close the door.

I went inside my room back and go back trying to let myself sleep again.

Y/N: "At last peace, for now..." I sighed and close both of my eyes.

THEN AGAIN, I HEARD ANOTHER SOUND IN MY ROOM AGAIN, LITERALLY THIS AMANOJAKU WON'T STOP INTERRUPTING MY SLEEP

Y/N: "Godddd when will i have my peaceful sleep back again?"

Yes, a WEIGHT again on my chest wtf.

I open my eyes to met her eyes again... Really Seija, please sto-

Seija: "Allow me to make it happen the sleep of yours"

Eh?

Y/N: "Huh? Happen what?" She was now laying beside me.

Seija: "Ugh your peaceful sleep obviously, allow me to do it"

Y/N: "I'm afraid I can't trust you with that..."

Seija: "Look, i know I've been causing a lot disturb with you but trust me, this will be the last one i promise~" She said holding my chin facing it to me.

Y/N: "Alright alright, fine you better stop disturbing me forever since you said this will be your last one"

Seija grinned and brings my head close to her chest, yes her chest. She then rubs my head later and start playing my hair.

Seija: "I must say, your hair feels soft and they're kind of pointy, i like it"

Y/N: "Mhm.. Yeah" Seija chuckles.

Seija: "You're a weird human Y/N, y'know that? Are you soft towards to youkai or something?" I sighed.

Y/N: "No not r-really to be honest Seija, i just hate getting my peaceful time ruined by someone that's all..."

Seija: "Oh? I see, do you feel peaceful at last? Like this?"

Y/N: "..."

"Maybe..."

Seija chuckles again.

Seija: "Glad to hear it from you Mister Y/N, do you really like peace that much? I mean sometimes you gotta not to though heh.."

Y/N: "Very much, i like it but you're right, sometimes i have to not.."

She then whispers something..
I can hear it a bit (A BIT) and it's kind of sounds weird..?

Seija: ,,sɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ uɐɥʇ ʎlʞɔᴉnb ʎɹǝʌ ǝuᴉɯ noʎ ǝʞɐɯ ll,ᴉ ʎɐʍ ʇɐɥʇ 'ɥɔnɯ ooʇ ʇou ʇsnɾ ~N/⅄ ʇᴉ ǝʞᴉlǝɹoɯ s,ʇɐɥʇ,,

Y/N: "Did you say something? I think i did hear something from you though"

Seija: "Huh? What no, that's weird for amanojaku to do it literally"

Y/N: *Sigh* "Guess my thoughts were messing with my hearing then..."

Seija: "Yeah, probably they are tsk..." I yawned as Seija hugs me.

Y/N: "Peaceful at l-last..." I yawned again.

Seija: "Now now, go to sleep now Y/N and please enjoy your peaceful sleep dear~"

...Is the last thing i heard from the amanojaku before shutting my eyes close and fell asleep.

{End}

Seija

Seija

Words: 1030