SENT ME BACK TO YOU:4

Start from the beginning

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Their was a silence between them. The twins weren't with sana. She left them to the neighbors house saying that she has to go out for an important work. She was with mark right now. They are in a restaurant. Mark booked the whole VIP area for them.

"Sana.....I am so happy that you agreed to meet with me. " Mark said holding sana's hand which were on top of the table. Sana moved her hand away.
Sana moved her hand away and looked somewhere else.

"It's f-fine. I actually wanted to tell you what happened to me in this three years. " Said mark looking down. Sana looked at him.
"It doesn't matter to me anymore. If you are here to tell me about our past then let me remind you , it's over mark. " Said Sana.
"Pls.....pls listen to me once. You need to know. Sana my father planned all of this. He took away my phone and hacked my social media accounts. He even threatened me. I-i had no one there. You have no idea h-how my years passed there......." Said mark holding back his tears.

Sana looked at mark sadly. Her heart was again felt like melting. She felt bad. Her mind again went to thinking how things could've been easier for her and mark if their family weren't against their relationship.
"Sana....... I just wanted to tell you what happened with me.....can we..can we go back on how we were? Sana you don't know how much I have missed you. It doesn't matter to me if you are married to someone else. It doesn't matter to me if you have kids with someone else. I will love you just the way I loved you back in university. Heck I will love you more. Just pls ....pls come back to me. "   Said mark. He then again took one of sana's hand between his hands.
"Pls just this one time....and I am never letting you go....." Said mark. Sana who was in a great confusion right now stood up from her seat and was about to leave but then mark hold her hand, he went Infront of sana and cupped her face and said,

"I will be waiting for your answer. Call me when you are ready to tell me....." Mark said with his pleading eyes. Sanas tears fell. Sana took marks hands off her face and left the restaurant.

From that day sana's mind was occupied with mark. How mark actually pleaded her and all.
The next few days sana would always think about her and mark being together and all.

"Honey , I am going to work. Take care , ok?" Said tzuyu looking at sana lovingly then gave a kiss on sana's forehead. Sana unknowingly smiled at Tzuyu's gesture. Tzuyu caressed her cheeks while smiling and then moved closer to sana. She cupped sana's cheeks and gave a kiss on her lips. It was a sweet and loving kiss. Sana took it whole hearted. A blush came across sana's face as tzuyu broke the kiss. She hugged tzuyu and said,

"You take care too yeobo. "

Then after a minute she let go off the hug. Tzuyu smiled and started for her office. Before going to the door she turned around and bid goodbye. After tzuyu left sana smilingly went back to her and tzuyu's bedroom and started to do her chores.

An hour later the bell rang. Sana got surprised as usually no one comes at house that hour. Sana opened it and saw mark. Sana frowned.

"What are you doing here?" Sana asked. Mark smiled.
"Sana can I come inside?" Asked mark. Sana let him enter.
"Sana here's a flower for you. " Said mark giving a rose to sana. The same way how he used to give her back in their highschool days when they first started dating.

Sana just took it as she didn't wanted to be rude. Mark smiled.
"So this is where you live...." Mark said looking around. Sana was about to go back but then mark hold her hand and said, "let's talk sana. "

"Look mark I have a lot of work to do. So if you are done pls go . " Said Sana coldly.
"You still haven't answered me..." Said mark.
"Is there anything t-to answer?" Said Sana looking away.
"Sana....I know you still have feelings for me. If not then why are you moving yourself away from me? You are afraid that you will fall for me again. " Said mark.