chapter 1

"y/n wakeup

"y/n wakeup...!!"her mother shouted entering her room.y/n loves sleeping alot.

" Mom just 5mins....🥱" y/n said in her sleepy voice.

"You lazy girl get up and go find a job already...always sleeping like a stupid girl" Her mom shouted again.

Finally, y/n woke up suddenly hearing a particular word that is "job". Y/n still trying to get a job and it's tough for her because she chooses the make-up artist role.
Even her mother insisted that she still choose that considering her skill in that field.

"Mom I will definitely get the job today and I am sure about it" y/n said to her mom with confidence.

"Y/n, you are the only child I have and I want you to be independent and stand on your own legs. Because I can't take care through your whole life since I am becoming old and I don't know when I will die." Y/n's mother said to her with a worried face.

"Mom, don't speak like that. You are the only one I had in my life. You can't leave me." y/n eyes became watery as listening to her mother. She can't imagine her life without her mother.

"Ok ok now go and fresh up I will make you breakfast." her mother said patting her head and leaving y/n room.

Y/n got to freshen up and wear this.

Actually, she applied to some companies for makeup artist jobs including Bighit entertainment company. She just applied to that company but she doesn't have any confidence that she will get a job in that company because it's the biggest entertainment company in Korea. Now she is waiting for the mail she could get from any company.

After she did her makeup lastly she looked at the mirror and smiled seeing her beauty. Then she goes down and have the breakfast her mother prepared for her.

Suddenly she got a notification on her phone while she is eating.
"Oh god! I got mail." she said loudly and she came to her excitedly.

"I hope you get good company" Her mother spoke.

With some tension, she opens the notification to know about the company.
"Bang it!!! It's Bighit mom." She said can't believe that she got an opportunity to work at a big company.

" Omg!! I can't believe this. it's like a dream to me."y/n said.

"I know my girl could get that. You are very talented. I am happy for you." Her mother said feeling more happier.

Y/n finished her breakfast. Then she is heading out to go to her job as it is mentioned in the mail to get there by 10 am.

"Bye mom I am going." y/n said happily hugging her mother

"All the best on your first day daughter. Do your best" her mother said.

"Thank you mom bye!"

She took a cab to go to Bighit company as it is 30mins far.

Since it takes 30mins she called her best friend Lilly to tell her about her job at Bighit.

On phone:
"Hey, bitch!!!" Lilly shouted and y/n closed her ears.

"Yahhh.. don't shout bitch. My ears hurt."y/n shouted back.

"Bitch I have good news for you."

" Woah..what is it y/n?" Lilly asked.

"You know applied for some companies right? I also applied for Bighit company and you know what I got selected."y/n said to her best friend soo happily.

"Omg really!!! Y/n you are superr.."Lilly is the happiest person to hear that.

"Yes even I can't believe that Lilly"
"That means you are going to meet my seven Oppas daily. girl, you are very lucky."

Lilly is an army. she stan BTS members a lot and her bias is Jungkook.

But y/n, just know them that they are a famous k-pop band that's it. Till now she just concentrated on getting her job.

Lilly keeps telling about BTS members all the time to y/n but y/n does pay any special attention to it.

"Maybe I will but I don't even know their names." y/n said.

"Girl you gotta be kidding me. I always used to tell you about them but you didn't even remember their names. Aishhh..this kid🤦🏻‍♀️."

" By the way... Are you working for BTS band or any other band in Bighit?"Lilly asked y/n.

"I don't know Lilly they didn't mention anything about what band I am working for. Maybe they will tell me today they asked me to come by 10 am today to Bighit company"

"Ohh..if you get a job to work with BTS definitely you should make me meet them for sure..please."Lilly pleaded with her cute voice.

"You and your obsession 🤦🏻‍♀️. Ok, I will definitely make you meet them."y/n said.

"Thank you y/n.." Lilly happily said.

"Ok then bye, Lilly" y/n then hung up the call when the cab stopped.

Finally, she arrived at a huge building which is her dream work at.

"Wow..!!😮 I can't imagine that from now on I am going to work here. such a huge building" y/n said as she viewed the Bighit company. she is soo excited.

.

.

.

.

Hey readers!!!
Thank you so much, guys.
Hope you will enjoy this fanfic.