OMG! BIANA! YOU'RE KISSING TAM SONG! OTP! OTP! OTP!

POV Sophie

After my parents left I pull Keefe up and out of my room.

" Hey. How are you feeling?" I ask.

" I'm fine." He states, but his smile tells me otherwise.

" No, you're not. Your smile looks broken. Talk to me." I whisper.

" I'm not sure I know how to." Keefe says in defeat. " No one has ever cared before, so I've never learned how to open up."

" That's okay. You don't have to tell me anything. I just know you're on the brink of breaking and I just couldn't bear to lose you." I say with a small smile.

" No I want to, but I just don't know how."

" Well, start with what you feel after finding out about your mom."

" I feel hurt and, and scared of what she might do to you." Keefe says, stuttering a little.

" I'll be fine, Keefe. You know that." I say.

We round a corner and... I scream.

Biana Vacker is pressed up against the wall, Kissing. Tam. Song.

" OMG! BIANA! YOU'RE KISSING TAM SONG! OTP! OTP! OTP" I holler.

Keefe just looks between Tam and Biana and me wondering what I'm screaming about.

" I KNOW RIGHT! I'VE HAD THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON TAM SINCE I MET HIM AND THEN TODAY HE ASKS ME TO 'TALK', PUSHED ME UP AGAINST THE WALL AND KISSED ME!!!" Biana screeches after she shakes off her shock.

Tam just hangs his head, cheeks pink.

" OMG! YOU TWO HAVE TO STAY IN THE CASTLE EVEN THOUGH TAM IS DISQUALIFIED! AND- AND THAT MEANS KEEFE WINS THE SELECTION!!!!" I scream.

Keefe looks shocked. Then (much to my delight) he pulls me up against him and kisses me, hard.

( French Kissing starts now )

It only takes a minute for the kiss to get intense. After around 30 seconds Keefe's tongue skims across my lower lip, asking for access. I give it to him and our tongues engage in a heated battle. Keefe wins. I feel my back hit the wall. Keefe puts one arm on either side of my head and pins me in before pulling away.

" Well, I'm ecstatic but your dad won't be. He hates my guts."

" Nah, well, actually, yeah but he can't hurt you."

With that I pull him back in for a kiss.

hey guys. It's been ages since I updated this so here ya go. ALSO! STELLARLUNE IS TOMORROW!!!!!!