9

--unedited.

'Can I have pancakes, pleaseeeeee~'- Boemgyu stared at his nonna dearest, making puppy eyes with pouty lips, something which he was really good at

Y/N stared at him for a while, and then smiled, nodding. 

'What do you guys want for breakfast?'- she asked the rest four, who all began to discuss their choices. 

Welp, she didn't really think about having breakfast made with someone else's hands, having always had trust issues, even though the 'BTS' were now her step-siblings, she still couldn't trust them. But to her surprise, there was no breakfast in the kitchen, hell no sign of any of the maids, which made her frown but never mind. You can't really think on an empty stomach so here she was, asking her brothers what they'd like to eat so that she could just make something and eat herself as well. 

'I'll help you. Come on.'- Yeonjun said, to which Y/N nodded as they both began to search for items in the cupboards which wasn't really a big deal since everything was packed and it seemed like rarely someone used the kitchen. If it was not for the fact that it was so clean, and everything purely fresh, she would have doubted any humane existence in this mansion before their arrival. 

'Shall I use this one, Y/N-ah?'

Y/N looked beside her and nodded to Yeonjun who smiled, he has a habit of making chocolate pancakes every single time. 

'I don't want chocolate ones tho!'- Soobin shouted. 

The rest three were sitting there on the kitchen counter stools, creating their own havoc, which wasn't surprising. 

Yeonjun showed his tongue to which Soobin looked at Y/N whining. 

She sighed. 

'I'll make separate ones for you, okay Binnie?' 

He nodded and smiled, his bunny-like teeth showing with dimples enhancing his smile, not noticing Beomgyu gagging behind him as Taehyun held him in a chokehold. 

And so they began to cook or let's say prepare. 

As Y/N created the batter for the pancakes, separating one for the special chocolate ones of Junie and Gyu, Yeonjun cooked the eggs for Y/N and Taehyun. The rest three were in their own world, doing whatever they did, but what no normal humans did. Not surprising, again. 

Meanwhile, Y/N felt someone stare at them. Holding the pan with its side tilted, she saw Jungkook standing behind the door, looking at them, or more like staring at them. 

She ignored him at first. And then moved to plate the pancakes, keeping them on the counter. 

As she was about to move back to get coffee, Soobin kept her beside her, 

'I made this, let's sit and eat together like always, otherwise you'll miss and run for your class hungry.' 

She smiled, and then they began to eat, laughing. This was always the case, eating together, like the family they were. 

Meanwhile, Y/N looked at Jungkook from the corner of her eyes, who was still standing, fists formed. 

'Yah! Give that back, you bear!'- Yeonjun shouted, to Boemgyu who stole his food, but in return he just got an apple in his mouth, making him babble. 

'Ugh, I'm tired of you animals.'- Taehyun said, but stopped as he saw the glare of the other four. 

Y/N smiled and saw Jungkook who walked away, angrily.

Her smile turned into a smirk as she stared at the coffee in her hands. 

'Poor them.'