Lu Zhou saw that there was a dead end in front of him, but the village foreman hadn't braked yet, so he hurriedly shouted, "There is a wall ahead, we are about to hit it."

Foreman Du was also very nervous, but he continued to drive forward.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he was about to hit the wall in front of him, and suddenly the scenery changed, from the street to the yard that Lu Zhou was familiar with.

Lu Zhou looked around in astonishment: "This is... the Li family compound."

"Yes." Admin Du smiled: "Colonel Li said that you are too unlucky and worried that the solution he thought would fail, so you won't let us. I will tell you how to send you back, so that there is a certain chance that you may not be affected by your deteriorating energy."

"Then what happened just now? Why did you go back to Li's house at once?"

"We are using a teleportation array. In order to prevent your bad energy from making the teleportation array ineffective, Lord Heilong and Lord Taotie will hide in the distance to open the teleportation array. Once your good fortune overwhelms the bad energy, we will immediately rush to Formation." Manager Lin showed him the rudimentary compass in his hand: "This is the compass for measuring your fortune, made by Colonel Li himself."

Lu Zhou raised his hand and touched the paper talisman.

Manager Du said, "Mr. Lu, get out of the car quickly, or the Li family guards will catch us as thieves."

Seeing the guards surround the car, Lu Zhou got out of the car and said, "It's me."

"Young Master Lu." The guards looked at him in surprise.

Lu Zhou nodded to them.

Jiaolong came over and said with a smile: "Colonel Li's idea is really useful."

Lu Zhou looked behind him: "Where are the others?"

Jiaolong looked at Officer Du and the others, approached and whispered in his ear: " He didn't come back, saying that he wanted to take advantage of the great wizard of the Nanxiang clan not in Nanxiang City, and act alone, and he must teach her a good lesson."

Lu Zhou worried: "Is he alone? There will be no problem, right? "

There is absolutely no problem with Colonel Li's ability. The most important thing now is your bad spirit. Let's find a way to find a way to find Fu Shen and the others.

" Then enter the Yangmen Courtyard to find the God of Fortune and the others.

After Lu Zhou disappeared in Haifeng City, Shan Yuxi's people hurriedly called and reported to Shan Yuxi: "Master Wizard, Lu Zhou and the others used the formation to leave Haifeng City."

Shan Yuxi was so angry that he hung up the phone. It's like Lu Zhou was single, but he still escaped, missing a great opportunity to catch someone in vain.

"Master wizard, who made you so angry?" A voice sounded behind her.

When Shan Yuxi heard Li Nanxuan's voice, he was startled, he turned around quickly, and saw Li Nanxuan's hands in his trouser pockets, walking towards her slowly, the surrounding voices instantly became very quiet, indicating that the other party was already around Boundaries are set.

She settled down and looked at Li Nanxuan's left eye: "Since I met Colonel Li, this is the first time I have seen Colonel Li take off his blindfold." Li

Nanxuan raised the corner of his mouth with a good look: "Then you should be honored, because you can let me take it off . There are not many people who put on the blindfold, except for relatives, who can make me treat him as an opponent."